Tribal Wars: New Mentor System Available
Today InnoGames has introduced a new feature to its classic strategy MMO Tribal Wars. The new game component, named the “Mentoring System” aims to help new players rapidly learn and assimilate into competitive play by assigning a veteran of the game to them. Through quests and personal guidance, they help them get the important first steps right. The company has also released an accompanying video explaining the process.
Through this brand-new system potential mentors and apprentices are determined and matched based on their achievements. This means experienced players can coach novices by assigning tasks in the form of quests. While this helps beginners, mentors also benefit by being recognized as valuable members of the community. A mentor rating is included into this element to guarantee mutual satisfaction. Qualifying and interested members can access the Mentoring System via their profile menu.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Shadows of the Innocents Update Announced
- NCSoft today revealed details of the continuation of Blade & Soul's storyline after hinting at just that in our E3 2016 meeting.
- First Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade PvE Map Introduced
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade has launched patch 19, which introduces Tyranids in the first PvE map of the game.
- Hearthstone Begins Pre-Purchase for August Expansion, 'Saviors of Uldum'
- Hearthstone dropped some big news this morning - the next expansion, Saviors of Uldum, is on the way!