Tribal Wars: New Mentor System Available
Today InnoGames has introduced a new feature to its classic strategy MMO Tribal Wars. The new game component, named the “Mentoring System” aims to help new players rapidly learn and assimilate into competitive play by assigning a veteran of the game to them. Through quests and personal guidance, they help them get the important first steps right. The company has also released an accompanying video explaining the process.
Through this brand-new system potential mentors and apprentices are determined and matched based on their achievements. This means experienced players can coach novices by assigning tasks in the form of quests. While this helps beginners, mentors also benefit by being recognized as valuable members of the community. A mentor rating is included into this element to guarantee mutual satisfaction. Qualifying and interested members can access the Mentoring System via their profile menu.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: The Dalaran Heist Chapter III is Now Live
- The single-player story in Hearthstone, The Dalaran Heist has the latest chapter live and available for play in the game.
- MapleStory 2's Massive 'Awakening' Update Launches
- MapleStory 2's biggest update since the initial launch of the MMO hits today on both the Nexon Launcher and Steam.
- E3 2017 Tuesday Recap: Elder Scrolls Online, ARK, Black Desert Online
- This is the 8th Circle of Hell, and I’m right in the middle of it squeaking out coverage on the few online multiplayer PC titles.