The Secret World Launches Enhanced Player Experience
Today, The Secret World updated with its Enhanced Player Experience patch (1.11), aiming to improve the gameplay for both new players and veterans alike.
The update makes combat faster against regular enemies in Adventure Zones, while retaining difficulty in Dungeons, Lairs, and Nightmare camps. Missions have been given better rewards to make it easier to obtain good gear, making it easier to progress through the main story through missions alone. Many abilities have also been rebalanced.
New players will also find a new tutorial which gives one of two clearly explained Starter Weapons, details Builders and Consumers, and more. The storyline has been opened for free up until Issue #9’s content (Tokyo).
Many other quality of life improvements have been made and are detailed in the patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warcraft: Has Blizzard Run Out of Ideas?
- Editor's Note: Do note that this is just my opinion. You don't have to like it or agree, but it's definitely an opinion.
- The Secret Worlds Expands to Tokyo
- Funcom is exited to announce that the biggest update ever to 'The Secret World' has just been released!
- Dogs of War Online Review
- The game is based on the tabletop rules for Dogs of War, which itself is a supplement for the tabletop game Confrontation, by Rackham.