The Secret World Launches Enhanced Player Experience
Today, The Secret World updated with its Enhanced Player Experience patch (1.11), aiming to improve the gameplay for both new players and veterans alike.
The update makes combat faster against regular enemies in Adventure Zones, while retaining difficulty in Dungeons, Lairs, and Nightmare camps. Missions have been given better rewards to make it easier to obtain good gear, making it easier to progress through the main story through missions alone. Many abilities have also been rebalanced.
New players will also find a new tutorial which gives one of two clearly explained Starter Weapons, details Builders and Consumers, and more. The storyline has been opened for free up until Issue #9’s content (Tokyo).
Many other quality of life improvements have been made and are detailed in the patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ‘Utz’ Update Brings New Assault Map to Heroes & Generals
- Heroes & Generals, the popular WW2 FPS combining action and strategy, has received a new update, codenamed Utz.
- Wargaming.net Funds £75,000 Exhibit for Dornier 17 at RAF Museum
- The only known German Dornier Do17 bomber is getting an enhanced exhibit in the Royal Air Force Museum, thanks to Wargaming.net.
- World's first one million dollar propety sold in Planet Arkadia
- Planet Arkadia today announced the offering of Arkadia Underground Deeds, which will make up the world's first $1,000,000 virtual propert...