The Repopulation Hits Fourth Stretch Goal
Above & Beyond has announced today that they’ve now reached the fourth stretch goal for their second Kickstarter campaign for The Repopulation, which means the introduction of the Calprates Mount, appearing soon in the current alpha build. More chapters have also been added to the Evening Star short story.
The Repopulation is now looking ahead to the next two stretch goals: Cooperative Structure Placement, which will allow players to see each other’s objects as they are being moved or placed (instead of only after); and a closed beta backer bonus that will grant an additional set of invites for the third round of closed beta testing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Petroglyph Revives Victory Command as Battle Battalions
- Victory Command is returning with some major changes under a new name: Battle Battalions.
- Crossout Starts the Holiday Season with a Bang
- Today, Gaijin Entertainment announced a holiday event for Crossout. Update 0.8.4, code-named Snowstorm released its holiday goodness.
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (9/26): Gauntlet & Firefall
- Join us on Twitch every Friday afternoon!