The Repopulation Hits Fourth Stretch Goal
Above & Beyond has announced today that they’ve now reached the fourth stretch goal for their second Kickstarter campaign for The Repopulation, which means the introduction of the Calprates Mount, appearing soon in the current alpha build. More chapters have also been added to the Evening Star short story.
The Repopulation is now looking ahead to the next two stretch goals: Cooperative Structure Placement, which will allow players to see each other’s objects as they are being moved or placed (instead of only after); and a closed beta backer bonus that will grant an additional set of invites for the third round of closed beta testing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe Drops Repair Mechanic in Newest Patch
- Transformers Universe has launched a new patch that eliminates the repair mechanic entirely from the game.
- Cabal Online (NA) recieves update on February 6th
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American publisher and developer of CABAL Online has today announced the release of CABAL Online’s latest content up...
- SMITE NA Championship Dominated by COG Red
- The ceremonies have come to a close in Atlanta this weekend as HiRez Studios celebrates their season 1 SMITE North American champions, COG Red...