The Crew: Closed Beta on July 23rd
Today, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ will be available on November 11, for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation ® 4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC.
The Crew is a revolutionary action-driving MMO that takes gamers on a wild ride throughout a massive open world recreation of the United States, brimming with exciting challenges and populated by other real players.
During the Ubisoft press conference at E3, Creative Director Julian Gerighty put focus on the dynamic community of players eagerly anticipating the game. He revealed that they will have the opportunity to take part in the late stages of the game’s development starting July 23. A limited number of players will be able to join the development team to play in a PC closed beta version of The Crew and provide feedback on their experience. Further details on upcoming beta stages will be communicated at a later date.
Recently some players have had a chance to play The Crew at selected gaming centers in Copenhagen, Dubai, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Montreal and Sao Paulo. Players were invited to form their crews in order to take part in the Explore and Customize contest. They experienced and praised the huge scope of the game and the RPG mechanics behind the customization of the cars.
For more information on The Crew, please visit http://thecrewgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Acclaim Shuts Down
- The free to play MMO and MMORPG publisher Acclaim has shut down as of August 26, 2010. They were purchased by Playdom, but failed to meet expe...
- Absolute Force Online Open Beta Announced
- Net Dragon has announced that Absolute Force Online will begin open beta on December 19, 5pm Pacific.
- Appirits Releases its Hybrid Card & Simulation Game Shikihime Garden
- Appirits announces the international release of the English version of Shikhime Garden, a card and simulation game.