The Crew: Closed Beta on July 23rd
Today, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ will be available on November 11, for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation ® 4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC.
The Crew is a revolutionary action-driving MMO that takes gamers on a wild ride throughout a massive open world recreation of the United States, brimming with exciting challenges and populated by other real players.
During the Ubisoft press conference at E3, Creative Director Julian Gerighty put focus on the dynamic community of players eagerly anticipating the game. He revealed that they will have the opportunity to take part in the late stages of the game’s development starting July 23. A limited number of players will be able to join the development team to play in a PC closed beta version of The Crew and provide feedback on their experience. Further details on upcoming beta stages will be communicated at a later date.
Recently some players have had a chance to play The Crew at selected gaming centers in Copenhagen, Dubai, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Montreal and Sao Paulo. Players were invited to form their crews in order to take part in the Explore and Customize contest. They experienced and praised the huge scope of the game and the RPG mechanics behind the customization of the cars.
For more information on The Crew, please visit http://thecrewgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online News - SOWC Introduces Tournament Competitions
- Webzen announces that its latest update for Shot Online is now live, introducing the Shot Online World Championship (SOWC).
- Destiny Knights: 5-Star Elke Joins the Roster
- Netmarble has announced a new update for Destiny Knights, their mobile action RPG, which introduces the new 5-star hero Elke.
- The Legend Continues in Chapter 2 of Dragon Blaze
- Starting July 21, 2015, Dragon Blaze players can discover new characters, explore an unfamiliar map, and more.