The Aurora World Closed Beta Date Announced
GBE Entertainment Limited has announced they will begin closed beta testing for their new MMORPG The Aurora World on March 7. While the game has been established in countries around the world, this marks the first North American release of the game. Players are encouraged to visit the Aurora World website to get a closed beta key.
The game is set after a cataclysmic war between the Gods, leaving the world in chaos. Players set out across the land to unite the powers of good in their struggle against evil. Eight different professions await character, and each has their own unique specializations and mastery. Daily quests, various events, and extensive crafting systems line up with a large PvP system that includes large scale battles against nations, clan wars, a PK system, and an arena.
Players who Facebook connect with The Aurora World during testing will be given cash shop items to try out. A random drawing among the top 100 players with the most logged time will grant five lucky winners a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Gaming Keyboard. Another five will receive a Razer Naga Gaming Mouse. Players who reach level 30 before the end of the closed beta will also receive a special gift when open beta begins.
More information can be found in the trailer below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Pro League Season 1 Finals Announced
- Stunlock Studios has announced that the Grand Finals of Battlerite Pro League Season 1 will be held in Sweden during Dreamhack Summer.
- Webzen Announces C9 Tournament Results
- The results of Continent of the Ninth (C9)'s first global championship have been announced by Webzen.
- Firefall Developer Diary: February 2012
- Firefall's development team has released a new developer video diary for February 2012.