TERA Tops Steam MMORPG Charts
En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that its award-winning PC action MMORPG, TERA, is the most-played MMORPG on Steam.* This exciting milestone follows last year’s launch of the TERA: Fate of Arun expansion, and the recent introduction of the gunner class.
Since launching on Steam on May 5, 2015, TERA has seen explosive growth, with new and returning players pushing the total number of accounts to over 4.5 million in North America and 20 million worldwide! And those players have been busy—killing an average of 6 million BAMs (Big-Ass Monsters) and clearing 70,000 dungeons a day. Plenty more stats to see below this post!
“En Masse Entertainment would like to thank our loyal and enthusiastic TERA community,” said Patrick Sun, Producer of TERA. “Their support and feedback has helped TERA continue to kick ass. We’d also like to thank and welcome our new players to TERA’s growing Steam community. With a focus on precision, positioning, and timing, TERA continues to deliver a true action combat experience to MMO fans and is more accessible than ever following its successful Steam launch.”
For more information about TERA on Steam, visit En Masse’s official FAQ and TERA’s game page on Steam. For more information about the new gunner class, visit the official class microsite. Keep an eye out on our OnRPG Giveaways as well, as we’ll be offering special Golden Crown Packs later this morning!
Articles You May Enjoy
- War and Order Launches on Mobile
- Camel Games has announced the release of War and Order on Android and iOS.
- Legend of Silkroad Begins Open Beta
- JC Planet has announced that the open beta for its new MMORPG, Legend of Silkroad, has begun.
- EverQuest: Darkened Sea Expansion Now Available
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today released the 21st expansion for EverQuest, The Darkened Sea. Continuing the "Year of EverQuest&...