TERA Tops Steam MMORPG Charts
En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that its award-winning PC action MMORPG, TERA, is the most-played MMORPG on Steam.* This exciting milestone follows last year’s launch of the TERA: Fate of Arun expansion, and the recent introduction of the gunner class.
Since launching on Steam on May 5, 2015, TERA has seen explosive growth, with new and returning players pushing the total number of accounts to over 4.5 million in North America and 20 million worldwide! And those players have been busy—killing an average of 6 million BAMs (Big-Ass Monsters) and clearing 70,000 dungeons a day. Plenty more stats to see below this post!
“En Masse Entertainment would like to thank our loyal and enthusiastic TERA community,” said Patrick Sun, Producer of TERA. “Their support and feedback has helped TERA continue to kick ass. We’d also like to thank and welcome our new players to TERA’s growing Steam community. With a focus on precision, positioning, and timing, TERA continues to deliver a true action combat experience to MMO fans and is more accessible than ever following its successful Steam launch.”
For more information about TERA on Steam, visit En Masse’s official FAQ and TERA’s game page on Steam. For more information about the new gunner class, visit the official class microsite. Keep an eye out on our OnRPG Giveaways as well, as we’ll be offering special Golden Crown Packs later this morning!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Nowlin Launches Open Beta in Select Territories
- 8 Elements are proud to announce that their mobile MMORPG, Rise of Nowlin is now in Open Beta.
- Jagex Announces Block N Load
- Jagex Games Studio today announced a new online multiplayer first-person shooter, in which brains are as important as bullets.
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Minas Morgul Expansion Released
- Today, The Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) has launched its latest expansion, Minas Morgul.