TERA: Rising – “Revenge of the Kaprima” Halloween Event Begins Today
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to announce the launch of Revenge of the Kaprima, a Halloween event for its popular action MMORPG, TERA: Risingfor PC. Starting today and running until November 4, players can look forward to the return of the fan-favorite Fane of Kaprima dungeon. The great goat demon, Kaprima, is tougher than ever, but defeating her now yields greater treasure, including designs for the Devastator set, Unsteel weapon fragments, and broken Unsteel armor plates. Players can reach the Fane of Kaprima dungeon on Mistmoor Island or via Instance Matchmaking.
Players can also look forward to the return of the Banquet of Blood. Take on hordes of vampirs and their undead servants using a variety of special combat skills. Seal the coffins, destroy the dark altar, and bring an end to this unholy feast.
On the sweeter side of things, TERA: Rising players are also encouraged to pay a visit to the Eldritch Academy, where Titiana and other students are hard at work preparing for the Harvest Festival. Use special combat skills and siege weapons to protect giant cauldrons of candy from waves of sugar-crazed monsters. Look for Ellonia in major towns to enter the Eldritch Academy and be sure to trade your candy loot for valuable rewards, including the disappearing ghost pet, Boo!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Uncharted Waters Online Offers Limited-Time Steam Sale Offers
- Black Friday comes early this year for players of Uncharted Waters Online, the strategic massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORP...
- Free Island Creator Tool For Worlds Adrift Unveiled
- Unlike traditional mods, the best designs that are submitted will feature in the final game.
- Nutaku.com Announces DMM's Shooting Girls
- Nutaku.com will launch an English language version of Shooting Girl, a turn-based strategy game that takes place in an alternate Tokyo.