TERA: Rising – “Revenge of the Kaprima” Halloween Event Begins Today
En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to announce the launch of Revenge of the Kaprima, a Halloween event for its popular action MMORPG, TERA: Risingfor PC. Starting today and running until November 4, players can look forward to the return of the fan-favorite Fane of Kaprima dungeon. The great goat demon, Kaprima, is tougher than ever, but defeating her now yields greater treasure, including designs for the Devastator set, Unsteel weapon fragments, and broken Unsteel armor plates. Players can reach the Fane of Kaprima dungeon on Mistmoor Island or via Instance Matchmaking.
Players can also look forward to the return of the Banquet of Blood. Take on hordes of vampirs and their undead servants using a variety of special combat skills. Seal the coffins, destroy the dark altar, and bring an end to this unholy feast.
On the sweeter side of things, TERA: Rising players are also encouraged to pay a visit to the Eldritch Academy, where Titiana and other students are hard at work preparing for the Harvest Festival. Use special combat skills and siege weapons to protect giant cauldrons of candy from waves of sugar-crazed monsters. Look for Ellonia in major towns to enter the Eldritch Academy and be sure to trade your candy loot for valuable rewards, including the disappearing ghost pet, Boo!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Oktoberfest Arrives In Grepolis
- InnoGames has announced that Grepolis will celebrate the famous Oktoberfest holiday.
- Quantum Rush Begins Open Beta
- The futuristic online racing game Quantum Rush starts its beta phase today.
- WAKFU, the Transmedia Land of Kelba Goes Through an In-Game Facelift
- Ankama is pleased to announce the revamp of the island of Kelba, one of the most famous locations of the WAKFU game and TV series.