Caravan Stories Launches Today on Playstation 4
Caravan Stories is an anime-inspired MMORPG that launched on Playstation 4 in North America today. Already played by more than two million people in Japan, it offers a beautiful world and endless adventure. It will support English text and Japanese audio and is free to play. It’s up to new adventurers coming to this world to help free the inhabitants of Iyarr from the mysterious Engima. The Enigma is a dark portal through which the evil of the old gods pours into the land. Players will form bonds with heroes and monsters, and build a party to do battle with evil.
“Caravan Stories gives players countless ways to write a story all their own,” said Masahiko Takeuchi, PS4 Game Director, Aiming Inc. “With so many possible parties to form and ways to customize the adventure, the story of Iyarr is told by our players. PS4 players in North America will shape this world for years to come, and we look forward to weaving a new tale with them.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dogs of War Online Enters Open Beta
- Cyanide announces the release of open beta testing on Steam for its Confrontation minis game, Dogs of Wars Online.
- Aika Online Review 2013
- Aika Online has three things going for it – Prans, PVP and low-spec requirements so that just about anyone can play it.
- RuneScape’s elite flock to the Lost City of the Elves
- Earlier this year RuneScape – Jagex’s flagship MMO - opened the doors to the first half of the largest city in the game, Prifddinas. Today...