Tanki Online – Browser-based tank game now available
Tanki Online, the action browser game by AlternativaPlatform (one of Russia’s leading developers for massively multiplayer online games), is making huge incursions into Europe and is now headed straight across the frontlines of UK browser gamers. With no need for installation on any machine, the award-winning tank action game only takes a few seconds to unleash the big guns and let shells fly on every Internet browser. Since its Russian launch in 2009, Tanki Online has enthralled over 41 million registered users worldwide.
The pioneering technology that allows Tanki Online to play so seamlessly with no need for installation has not gone unnoticed: AlternativaPlatform have received several prestigious awards including ‘Best Technology Award’ at the Russian Developer Conference KRI in 2009 and the 2013 ‘Runet Prize’ from the Federal Agency on Press and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation.
Tanki Online features:
- Free-to-play 3D arcade style browser game
- Playable in any internet browser in less than 30 seconds without prior installation
- Play your own way! Battles can be both short and long dependent on your play style
- Fast paced matches, characterised by tactical elements
- Intuitive controls
- Over 70 maps with summer and winter environment options
- Four Game-play Modes: Death match / Team Death match / Capture the Flag / Control Points
- Nine turrets / Seven hulls / Four basic modification levels per each item / Huge variety of paint options for further protection and customisation / Micro-upgrades
- No AI-enemies
- After being destroyed: return to the battlefield in a matter of seconds
- Unlock military ranks with access to new upgrades and maps by collecting experience points
- In game tournaments and competitions including high-quality prizes
- Team-Co-op and active Clan scene
- Constant game development and consideration of community feedback
- Over 41 million registered users worldwide
Fore more info, visit https://www.facebook.com/TankiOnline.en
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Origin launches on iOS and Android in the West
- MU Origin is now available to download for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices in the West.
- Dying Light: Ultimate Survivor Bundle DLC Launches March 10th
- Today Techland announced that the second content drop of the Season Pass for Dying Light will launch on March 10th.
- Ashes of Creation Details Tavern System
- Today, Intrepid Studios offers some insights and details into their plans for Ashes of Creation's tavern system.