Tanki Online is a free-to-play online multiplayer vehicular-shooter featuring hectic mini tank warfare developed by AlternativaPlatform for PC and Mac.
►Show off your incredible customization prowess by mixing and matching your personal panzer with a suite of options including guns, hulls, and protect modules. Do whatever it takes to blow the enemy away with explosive weaponry while also not dying yourself.
►Coordinate with comrades in team deathmatch, steal away banners in capture the flag, or fight for total domination in point capture. And no matter what mode or map you play on, there will never be a dull moment due to the instant respawns, diverse roster of dense arenas, and the randomly distributed temporary power pickups.
Yes. Players may purchase in game boosts, resources, and cosmetics.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: AlternativaPlatform
- Publisher: Tanki Online Europe
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Easy to Start Playing
- +Satisfying Level of Customization
- +Addicting Gameplay
- -Significant Amount of Pay to Win Elements
- -Aged Graphics
- -Limited and Abusive Player Moderation
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- CPU: 1.6 GHz/Intel Core i3-i5 2.33GHz
- RAM: 1 GB/4 GB
- GPU: 128 MB/1 GB
- HDD: 100 MB/250 MB
- Description: Tanki Online is a free-to-play online multiplayer vehicular-shooter featuring hectic mini tank warfare.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online: Wormhole and mission gameplay updated
- Hyperion also includes major changes to wormhole effects. Since wormholes were introduced into the game years ago, EVE players of all experien...
- Happy Wars: Three Big Campaigns Available for 3rd Anniversary
- Toylogic Inc. is holding "The Third Anniversary: Three Big Campaigns" to celebrate the third year for "Happy Wars"
- Tribal Wars 2: Closed Beta Begins June 24th
- Today InnoGames announced the closed beta start of its strategy MMO Tribal Wars 2. On June 10, the English-speaking beta server was opened to ...