Tanki Online is a free-to-play online multiplayer vehicular-shooter featuring hectic mini tank warfare developed by AlternativaPlatform for PC and Mac. Show off your incredible customization prowess by mixing and matching your personal panzer with a suite of options including guns, hulls, and protect modules. Do whatever it takes to blow the enemy away with explosive weaponry while also not dying yourself.
However, there’s not just an every-tank-for-itself game mode, you can also coordinate with comrades in team deathmatch, steal away banners in capture the flag, or fight for total domination in point capture. And no matter what mode or map you play on, there will never be a dull moment due to the instant respawns, diverse roster of dense arenas, and the randomly distributed temporary power pickups.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: AlternativaPlatform
- Publisher: Tanki Online Europe
- Category: Stand-alone, Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- +Easy to Start Playing
- +Satisfying Level of Customization
- +Addicting Gameplay
- -Significant Amount of Pay to Win Elements
- -Aged Graphics
- -Limited and Abusive Player Moderation
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- CPU: 1.6 GHz/Intel Core i3-i5 2.33GHz
- RAM: 1 GB/4 GB
- GPU: 128 MB/1 GB
- HDD: 100 MB/250 MB
- Description: Tanki Online is a free-to-play online multiplayer vehicular-shooter featuring hectic mini tank warfare.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch Notes Livestream Recap - Thoth Reveal
- Today, Hi-Rez revealed during its weekly SMITE Patch stream the upcoming patch notes for the game, including the new god, Thoth.
- Heroes of the Storm Offers Battleground Overviews
- Today, Blizzard Entertainment released a set of videos for its upcoming MOBA, Heroes of the Storm.
- League of Legends Reveals New Champion Kalista
- League of Legends has revealed its latest champion today: Kalista, the Spear of Vengeance.