Talking Flight in Age of Wushu
Free is a word that Age of Wushu uses in various manners. It’s Free to Play. Players have the freedom to make decisions in a vast open game, and there is the ability to move freely across rooftop and other structures that are typically off-limits in MMORPGs. The Flying Skills of Age of Wushu let players explore more of the landscapes, reach random treasures that would otherwise be too high, and escape pursuing enemies or vengeful victims.
Since Flying Skills are in fact “skills,” players must learn them through unique skill books similar to the Internal and Combat Skills found in-game. Some of these skills can be found strewn about in the world by their pages, some rewarded in instances, and some through the Random Encounters that unlock as your life in Jianghu progresses. Once learned, these skills do not require any cultivation. You simply study the script and now have the excellent ability to sprint across the surface of water around Suzhou.
Flying skills rely on a player’s stamina to utilize. Having more base stamina lets you run and fly longer than a player with less. Stamina is adjusted and modified through various means as well. When you use the flying skill the blue bar that appears tells you how much stamina remains. This is important when using a feather fall skill from a higher ledge. You don’t want to lose stamina mid fall and complete the rest of the descent flailing to a thud. Likewise, you don’t want to be running from constables while wanted for murder and lose stamina trying to climb the side of a city wall.
To see these impressive skills in action check out the montage video below. Age of Wushu will launch on April 10th, so don’t let the time fly by without reading up on the various guides on their site!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains Expansion Now Live
- NCSOFT West announced today that Blade & Soul’s first expansion, Silverfrost Mountains, is live for all players.
- Vainglory Update 1.21 Now Live
- Today Vainglory update 1.21 landed, bringing with it new heroes, skins and more.
- Eternal Rhapsody Soft Launches in the Philippines and Malaysia
- Eternal Rhapsody is a new strategy RPG from ActionSquare today and is available on AOS in the Philippines & Malaysia.