Strategy RPG ‘Master of Eternity’ Enters Global Pre-Registration
Mobile gamers are now free to pre-register for the fierce mecha action that’s coming in Nexon’s Master of Eternity. Easy to learn but tough to master, this strategy RPG pairs anime-shaded characters with ferocious, powerful mecha suits to do battle with. A vast universe is plagued by a galactic war between eccentric Pixies which command powerful mecha to do battle with their friends and foes alike. This global pre-registration is now available for iPhone.
· Addictive Turn-based Combat – M.O.E.’s strategic elements, unique Pixies and mechas, and an innovative battle system combine for addictive gameplay that keeps players coming back for more;
· Engaging Narrative – The game’s immersive story and distinctive Pixie personalities offer several epic storylines that converge for hours of addictive content;
· Character Customization – Players can make Pixies stand out by collecting various costumes. Players can also fully customize Pixies’ Crew Room;
· Strategic Gameplay – Develop distinctive tactics by mixing Pixies, mechas, and equipment to formulate winning strategy to defeat formidable adversaries;
· Classic Game Modes – Players can explore multiple game modes, including scenario-based missions, temple exploration, Alliance simulations and intense PvP battles with players from around the world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carte reveals new assets
- GamesCampus has revealed a new set of assets for its upcoming online trading card game, Carte.
- Rise of Immortals unlocks Immortals for New Year's weekend
- Petroglyph announced in an email newsletter that it would unlock all Immortals this weekend for players to try out for free.