Starlight Story Starts Closed Beta
Aeria Games has announced that closed beta testing for its newest browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story, has begun.
In Starlight Story, adventurers will seek to save a dying planet from oblivion, exploring a dreamlike landscape that ranges from steampunk utopias to magical forests. The war between magic and technology is an overarching theme of the game, but players will need to gain strength from both sides to become strong.
Starlight Story features character customization, a “Superstar” transformation process, loyal pet companions, and a special Astro customization system. PvE fans will find dungeons and world bosses, while PvP players can join up in team arena matches. Plenty of events will be run in-game during the beta test.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic: The Gathering Arena Joins Collegiate StarLeague and University Esports Leagues
- Collegiate StarLeague (CSL) is bringing Magic: The Gathering to their list of collegiate esports leagues.
- Tribal Wars Prepares For Summer Games Finale
- Innogames has announced that the final round of Tribal Wars' Summer Games will begin September 4.
- Asda Story Adds Open World PvP
- The anime inspired MMORPG Asda Story has had a major PvP related update. It adds a new open world PvP feature called Mining War. Battle for co...