Starlight Story Starts Closed Beta
Aeria Games has announced that closed beta testing for its newest browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story, has begun.
In Starlight Story, adventurers will seek to save a dying planet from oblivion, exploring a dreamlike landscape that ranges from steampunk utopias to magical forests. The war between magic and technology is an overarching theme of the game, but players will need to gain strength from both sides to become strong.
Starlight Story features character customization, a “Superstar” transformation process, loyal pet companions, and a special Astro customization system. PvE fans will find dungeons and world bosses, while PvP players can join up in team arena matches. Plenty of events will be run in-game during the beta test.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Escape From Tarkov Reveals Skill System
- Escape from Tarkov has revealed new details about the game’s in-game skill system, skill upgrades and skills’ influence on gameplay.
- PAX West 2016 Day One Recap
- Day one is over! We were going to party the night away, but we’re all adults now and all I wanted to do was get to work!
- F.E.A.R. Online Reveals Haunting New Details
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has released the full website for F.E.A.R. Online.