Starlight Story Starts Closed Beta
Aeria Games has announced that closed beta testing for its newest browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story, has begun.
In Starlight Story, adventurers will seek to save a dying planet from oblivion, exploring a dreamlike landscape that ranges from steampunk utopias to magical forests. The war between magic and technology is an overarching theme of the game, but players will need to gain strength from both sides to become strong.
Starlight Story features character customization, a “Superstar” transformation process, loyal pet companions, and a special Astro customization system. PvE fans will find dungeons and world bosses, while PvP players can join up in team arena matches. Plenty of events will be run in-game during the beta test.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Acclaim Shuts Down
- The free to play MMO and MMORPG publisher Acclaim has shut down as of August 26, 2010. They were purchased by Playdom, but failed to meet expe...
- Wildstar: Carbine reveals "Voyage of the Nomad" Lore Story
- Many have played Wildstar and have probably thought to themselves – “Nexus is a pretty crazy place, how did it all start?”.
- League of Legends Reveals Taliyah
- Today, League of Legends has revealed its newest champion: Taliyah, the Stoneweaver.