Starlight Story Starts Closed Beta
Aeria Games has announced that closed beta testing for its newest browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story, has begun.
In Starlight Story, adventurers will seek to save a dying planet from oblivion, exploring a dreamlike landscape that ranges from steampunk utopias to magical forests. The war between magic and technology is an overarching theme of the game, but players will need to gain strength from both sides to become strong.
Starlight Story features character customization, a “Superstar” transformation process, loyal pet companions, and a special Astro customization system. PvE fans will find dungeons and world bosses, while PvP players can join up in team arena matches. Plenty of events will be run in-game during the beta test.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Of Warplanes Developers Discuss Superiority
- A new video from Wargaming discusses game modes for World of Warplanes.
- Yoozoo Games Partners with Ubisoft to Bring Assassin's Creed to Legacy of Discord
- Yoozoo games and Ubisoft have announced a partnership today that will bring Assassin's Creed characters to Legacy of Discord: Furious Win...
- Heavy Metal Machines: ESL South American Championship Signup
- Attention, South American readers! Do you love Heavy Metal Machines, and want to compete with others for a R$ 12.500,00 prize pool?