Starlight Story Starts Closed Beta
Aeria Games has announced that closed beta testing for its newest browser-based MMORPG, Starlight Story, has begun.
In Starlight Story, adventurers will seek to save a dying planet from oblivion, exploring a dreamlike landscape that ranges from steampunk utopias to magical forests. The war between magic and technology is an overarching theme of the game, but players will need to gain strength from both sides to become strong.
Starlight Story features character customization, a “Superstar” transformation process, loyal pet companions, and a special Astro customization system. PvE fans will find dungeons and world bosses, while PvP players can join up in team arena matches. Plenty of events will be run in-game during the beta test.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RIFT Essentials Edition Available Now
- The RIFT Essentials Edition makes it less expensive for new players to capture all the game’s souls and build their perfect characters.
- World of Tanks Grand Championship Elite 12 Announced
- Wargaming is excited to reveal that the 12 elite teams competing at the Grand Finals in Warsaw have been inducted into the League’s official...
- Nexon/Grand Cru Partner for Card Battle RPG, Battlejack
- Nexon, a worldwide leader in online and mobile games, and Grand Cru, have partnered to bring the mobile card battler, Battlejack.