RaiderZ Broken Silence – First Screenshots Released
Perfect World has released new screenshots for its upcoming expansion to RaiderZ, Broken Silence.
Veteran players can expect new content including a level cap raise to 40, new zones, an updated PvP battle arena system, epic monsters to conquer, and more in Broken Silence.
“Players have been asking for more content – and that’s something that we wanted to address with the upcoming launch of RaiderZ: Broken Silence,” says Senior Producer Mark Hill. “The Grand Wall of Silence has fallen. Now, the Kingdom of Rendel and its citizens face a new threat from the north. I can’t wait to share more details about this expansion. Expect more info very soon.”
RaiderZ: Broken Silence Screenshots
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlefield 1 Open Beta Impressions
- Following the trend of odd naming schemes, the latest installment of Battlefield jumps back to being known as Battlefield 1.
- Vindictus to Release in North America in Q4 2010
- Vindictus, Mabinogi Heroes, release date announced in North America. The game will officially launch sometime in Q4 2010 by Nexon.
- Elite: Dangerous Review
- CMDR Zelus goes in-depth with both the good and the bad of the highly anticipated space adventure game!