RaiderZ Broken Silence – First Screenshots Released
Perfect World has released new screenshots for its upcoming expansion to RaiderZ, Broken Silence.
Veteran players can expect new content including a level cap raise to 40, new zones, an updated PvP battle arena system, epic monsters to conquer, and more in Broken Silence.
“Players have been asking for more content – and that’s something that we wanted to address with the upcoming launch of RaiderZ: Broken Silence,” says Senior Producer Mark Hill. “The Grand Wall of Silence has fallen. Now, the Kingdom of Rendel and its citizens face a new threat from the north. I can’t wait to share more details about this expansion. Expect more info very soon.”
RaiderZ: Broken Silence Screenshots
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nightbanes Set for Steam Launch
- This Friday at 10pm the digital card game Nightbanes will be launched worldwide via Steam. Prepare to enter a sinister fantasy world.
- Firefall's Final Public Beta Weekend Test Begins Friday
- Red 5 Studios™ announced today that Firefall’s final public Beta Weekend test begins this Friday, June 7, and will be Firefall’s last ev...
- Gameglobe Reveals Teaser Trailer and Screenshots
- Bigpoint and Square Enix have released a new trailer and screenshots for their upcoming title Gameglobe today.