New Valentine’s Content for Tactical Monsters Now Available
Camex Games has announced today that a new Valentine’s Day update is here for the mobile and PC version of their game, Tactical Monsters. This free update features Cupid, the ambassador of love and Daq Daq, a voracious alien from outer space who spews acid. Cupid makes those who are struck by his arrows fall in love, and his special skill, “Binding Love” randomly binds one enemy together with another enemy. Binded enemies fall in love and receive damage when either is attacked. Daq Daq, however, leaks acid after receiving damage. Their other skill, “Devour” eats enemy units whole.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.35 Launched
- Patch 3.35 introduces the Deep Dungeon: The Palace of the Dead, where newcomers and veterans can band together for an unprecedented adventure
- Camelot Unchained - Livestream going on NOW
- Currently going on now, City State Entertainment is answering questions regarding their upcoming sandbox MMORPG: Camelot Unchained.
- Forge of Empires Progressive Era Launched
- Today InnoGames, released the Progressive Era for its strategic browser game Forge of Empires on all major markets.