New Valentine’s Content for Tactical Monsters Now Available
Camex Games has announced today that a new Valentine’s Day update is here for the mobile and PC version of their game, Tactical Monsters. This free update features Cupid, the ambassador of love and Daq Daq, a voracious alien from outer space who spews acid. Cupid makes those who are struck by his arrows fall in love, and his special skill, “Binding Love” randomly binds one enemy together with another enemy. Binded enemies fall in love and receive damage when either is attacked. Daq Daq, however, leaks acid after receiving damage. Their other skill, “Devour” eats enemy units whole.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime 2013 Recap Day 3: FFXIV, Guns of Icarus Online, SMITE, The Repopulation, and Cosplay Round-Up!
- DizzyPW tackles Day 3 at PAX Prime 2013.
- Outspark Announces Dark Blood
- Outspark has announced Dark Blood, a free-to-play PvP fighting game.
- iPhone MMORPG Fantasia Coming to the U.S.
- iPhone MMORPG Fantasia coming to the West. The game was developed in South Korea a company called Lemon.