New Valentine’s Content for Tactical Monsters Now Available
Camex Games has announced today that a new Valentine’s Day update is here for the mobile and PC version of their game, Tactical Monsters. This free update features Cupid, the ambassador of love and Daq Daq, a voracious alien from outer space who spews acid. Cupid makes those who are struck by his arrows fall in love, and his special skill, “Binding Love” randomly binds one enemy together with another enemy. Binded enemies fall in love and receive damage when either is attacked. Daq Daq, however, leaks acid after receiving damage. Their other skill, “Devour” eats enemy units whole.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 2 Begins Nov 24
- Forsaken World closed beta phase 2 is scheduled to launch November 23, 2010. The second phase of beta testing will be open to more players.
- No Man’s Sky Review (PlayStation 4)
- I’ve reviewed dozens of games in my career, ranging from the truly awful to the genuinely amazing, yet none of those reviews prepared me.
- Kings and Legends: New Halloween Event Available
- GameSpree has announced that there will be a new halloween event available in their mobile CCG title: Kings and Legends. Complete 4 daily ques...