New Valentine’s Content for Tactical Monsters Now Available
Camex Games has announced today that a new Valentine’s Day update is here for the mobile and PC version of their game, Tactical Monsters. This free update features Cupid, the ambassador of love and Daq Daq, a voracious alien from outer space who spews acid. Cupid makes those who are struck by his arrows fall in love, and his special skill, “Binding Love” randomly binds one enemy together with another enemy. Binded enemies fall in love and receive damage when either is attacked. Daq Daq, however, leaks acid after receiving damage. Their other skill, “Devour” eats enemy units whole.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CABAL 2's New Free Update: AI ASCENT
- The latest free update to Cabal 2, called "AI ASCENT" brings an increased level cap, new player skills, and much more.
- Guild Wars 2 Begins First PvP League Season
- The first Guild Wars 2 Player vs Player (PvP) League season has begun, thanks to the delivery of a new update from ArenaNet.
- League of Legends Preseason 3 Changes
- Riot Games Jatt and Morello discuss massive changes set to shake the League of Legends meta including new and redesigned old items, a complete...