Starfall Tactics – Factions Test/PVP Tournament
Coming on October 26th will be a small Alpha for Starfall Tactics which will feature a variety of important updates, such as pirate factions, faction progression, basic questing, levels for ships, equipment, crafting and more. During this time there will also be a PVP tournament that will be livestreamed with developer commentary (on the 3rd and 4th of November) which ought to really show off just how far the game has come. More information on the PVP tournament will come in future newsletters from Starfall Tactics, and everyone is invited to take part in this test. Note: During tests, 32bit OS cannot participate. You can register at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lilith Continues Overseas Push with New Soul Hunters Update
- In the upcoming update, two more chapters were added to Soul Hunters campaign mode, bringing the story to a total of 14 chapters.
- Pax Prime 2015 Day 3 Recap
- Ragachak here, offering you the biggest and most interesting developments to come out of Seattle at Pax Prime 2015!
- Grand Chase introduces Playhouse system
- A new update to Grand Chase introduces Playhouses and more.