Star Trek Timelines Celebrates Star Trek Day With Special Events
via press release
Happy Star Trek Day! Beginning today and running through September 30, Star Trek Timelines, the popular character collection role playing game from Wicked Realm Games and Tilting Point, will honor the enduring legacy of diversity, inclusion and hope in Star Trek through a month-long celebration including giveaways, sales, in-game events, and more.
Star Trek Day commemorates the anniversary of the airing of the first episode of Star Trek: The Original Series, “The Man Trap,” 56 years ago today, on September 8, 1966. Star Trek Timelines’ celebrations of this momentous occasion includes:
A free 5-Star Crew giveaway honoring Nichelle Nichols, a Star Trek Originals ‘Pathfinder Uhura’ and a month-long event to gain more copies
All players will also receive 5 free crew slots and a free fleet boss battles currency and energy pack
A new addition to the Honor Hall: Valeo Beta V Hemmer
And, last but not least, a long awaited Honor Sale!
Star Trek Timelines is considered the most expansive Star TrekTM game on mobile, featuring content across the first ten films and all seven television series. Originally developed by the former Disruptor Beam and licensed by CBS Consumer Products, Star Trek Timelines brings together over 1200 beloved characters and allows players to assemble a dream crew from all eras of the series. As they participate in missions, players have the opportunity to command 80 iconic starships and engage in stunning 3D ship-to-ship battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- gamigo reveals new trailers for Otherland and Grimlands
- From its next-g 2012 conference, gamigo has released two new trailers for its upcoming games Otherland and Grimlands.
- Abyss Closed Beta Arrives
- NGames is happy to announce the Closed Beta date for Abyss is August 12th at 21;00 PM, 2015.
- RiotZone Announces New Changes For September
- Mail.RU Games has announced major new changes coming in September for RiotZone.