Square Enix and NVIDIA Partner To Offer Limited Edition FFXIV Bundles
Square Enix, Inc., in partnership with visual computing technology leader NVIDIA, today announced the availability of bundled GeForce® GTX® 650-class graphics cards featuring a digital PC download and free 30-day trial of the hit massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™.
Available for a limited time, these bundled graphics cards will allow players to upgrade their in-game HD for a truly next-gen PC gaming, FINAL FANTASY experience in one of today’s most acclaimed MMORPG titles.
The limited GeForce GTX 650 / FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn bundles are available today for the GeForce GTX 650, 650 Ti, and 650 Ti Boost at North American retailers NCIX, Amazon, Newegg, and Tiger Direct.
Additional information on the bundles, and accessing FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn, can be found here: http://www.GeForce.com/FFXIV.
For more details on the GeForce GTX 650-class graphics cards, please visit: http://www.GeForce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-650.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Awaken: New Event, New System, Spanish Edition
- Dragon Awaken is launching a new event, system, and starting on August 1st, 2017, a Spanish Edition of the game will be live.
- Daybreak Promotes New Executive Creative Director
- Daybreak Game Company has announced that it has promoted Jens Andersen as Executive Creative Director.
- SMITE announces closed beta
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the closed beta dates for its upcoming MOBA, SMITE.