Guild Wars 2’s ‘Shadow of the Mad King’ Returns in October
Guild Wars 2‘s most celebrated and time-honored tradition is coming on October 16th – the Shadow of the Mad King! Lasting until November 6th, a host of fun, spooky events will take place. Reaper’s Rumble makes a return for the first time since the initial GW2 Halloween celebration, and it is a fast-paced PVP format where players recover pumpkins and spawn hordes of skeletons to destroy the enemy base. Mad King’s Raceway is a new event for this year, but is built on the same map as Reaper’s Rumble and showcases the star mount of the current living story – The Roller Beetle. Three new weapons are also on the way! These took inspiration from real-world horror tropes: a syringe that functions as a dagger called The Cure, a lightning rod players can wield as a sword called Soul Conductor, and a butcher knife players can use as an axe called Revenge. Players who have completed Episode 3 of Season 4 of the living story can delve into the ancient rivalry between Mad King Thorn and Palawa Joko through a new collection achievement
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World Closed Beta Phase 3 & 4 Announced
- The third and forth phases of closed beta testing have been announced for Forsaken World. Forsaken World is a free to play MMORPG by Perfect W...
- Rocket League Hits Xbox one on February 18th
- Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, is pleased to announce that the sports-action hit, Rocket League, will be available f
- Forsaken World Mobile Update Babel Ascending Launches
- Fedeen Games announced today that it has launched Babel Ascending, the brand-new update to the hit mobile MMORPG, Forsaken World.