Soul Seeker: New Action RPG Recieves Pre-Launch Event
Com2uS announced today that its new 3D action RPG, Soul Seeker, is set for launch worldwide on iOS and Android later this month.
The game features exciting dungeon crawling and PvP modes where players can recruit and train heroes and form teams. Step into the exciting world of Soul Seeker:
- 3D real time action gameplay
- 200+ Heroes to recruit and train
- Unique team fighting system
In anticipation of the upcoming global release, players can pre-register to receive a 4-Star Hero after the game launches.
More information is available on the Official Soul Seeker Facebook Page and pre-registration is available at http://bit.ly/SoulSeekerPreReg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior: First CBT happening this week
- Kim Hakkyu, the Project Director of "Arcturus", "Ragnarok Online", "Granado Espada" and "Wolfknights" ...
- Annihilation mode for Loadout revealed
- Edge of Reality, the creators by their upcoming F2P third-person shooter title, Loadout, has just released a new gameplay trailer featuring an...