First Co-Op Gameplay From Interstellar Marines Released
Today sees the release of the first, massive co-op mission for Interstellar Marines. The NeuroGen Incident immediately thrusts the player and up to three friends into a pivotal event in the Interstellar Marines universe. The mission ties directly into the storyline of the game and helps to create the foundations for the upcoming single player and coop campaigns.
“We promised our players tactical cooperative gameplay, and this is our first step towards fully delivering on that promise. The team has been laser-focused on delivering an exceptional update that meets the highest expectations of the Interstellar Marines community,” said Kim Haar Jørgensen, creative director of Interstellar Marines.
The NeuroGen Incident is 6 times the size of the largest Interstellar Marines multiplayer map, and pushes the very boundaries of what the Unity 4 engine is capable of. “We’ve been pushing at Unity’s boundaries with the size and complexity of this mission. I don’t think we knew what Unity was capable of until we tested its limits and The NeuroGen Incident is the amazing result,” said Jørgensen.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zen Studios and PlayNext Bring Deadpool to X-Men: Battle of the Atom
- The series includes five unique trading cards and will be available for a limited two week promotional run to Battle of the Atom players.
- Grand Theft Auto V PC Online Heists Review
- Last month we have finally seen the pc gamers joining the rest of the Grand Theft Auto fans in their ventures through San Andreas.
- Shikihime Garden - New Phoenix Card and Update Available
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has recently announced the latest Shikihime character called Phoenix for their mix browser...