First Co-Op Gameplay From Interstellar Marines Released
Today sees the release of the first, massive co-op mission for Interstellar Marines. The NeuroGen Incident immediately thrusts the player and up to three friends into a pivotal event in the Interstellar Marines universe. The mission ties directly into the storyline of the game and helps to create the foundations for the upcoming single player and coop campaigns.
“We promised our players tactical cooperative gameplay, and this is our first step towards fully delivering on that promise. The team has been laser-focused on delivering an exceptional update that meets the highest expectations of the Interstellar Marines community,” said Kim Haar Jørgensen, creative director of Interstellar Marines.
The NeuroGen Incident is 6 times the size of the largest Interstellar Marines multiplayer map, and pushes the very boundaries of what the Unity 4 engine is capable of. “We’ve been pushing at Unity’s boundaries with the size and complexity of this mission. I don’t think we knew what Unity was capable of until we tested its limits and The NeuroGen Incident is the amazing result,” said Jørgensen.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Umbra's Mutiplayer Hero Defense Mode Unlocked
- Umbra has now reached the funding level on Kickstarter needed to unlock its first multiplayer element, Hero Defense Mode.
- "Scourge: Outbreak” now available on Steam
- Tragnarion Studios is proud to announce that “Scourge: Outbreak”, a futuristic squad-based 3rd person shooter, is now available to buy on ...
- E3 2013 Black Desert - Closer Look
- Now that the rush of E3 is over I had a chance to upload a massive series of new screenshots along with a more in-depth look at the features t...