Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launching March 17th
The Forgotten Realms will soon be overrun with the Elemental Evil cults when Neverwinter: Elemental Evil launches for PC on March 17.
Along with the new Paladin playable class and level cap increase, Neverwinter: Elemental Evil’s storyline will see the return of Minsc & Boo – the ranger and miniature giant space hamster from the Baldur’s Gate series. The fan-favorite duo will be assisting players on their journey to discover the true nature of the Elemental Evil cults.
With the largest update to-date, Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – that increases the playable classes count to eight. Players looking to create Paladins will be able to choose a focus on healing or tanking builds. The new module will also increase the level cap from 60 to 70, which brings a new set of quests, feats and slottable class feature powers.
Neverwinter: Elemental Evil also continues the partnership with Wizards of the Coast as Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment maintain a one-to-one release cadence with the official Dungeons & Dragons storylines. Neverwinter players will journey through new adventures as they fight the newest threat to Protector’s Enclave – the Cults of Elemental Evil – which are also present in the upcoming tabletop adventure release, Princes of the Apocalypse.
For more info, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dauntless Open Beta Review
- Dauntless is a free-to-play action monster hunting game from Phoenix Labs. You play as one of the Slayers, a group of trained hunters.
- Perfect World International: 'Chill of Luneska' Expansion Announced
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher and operator of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games, is proud to announce Ch...
- Fate/Grand Order's English Version Celebrates 5 Million Downloads
- The English version of Fate/Grand Order is proud to announce that it surpassed five million downloads since the June 2017 launch.