SMITE Season 2 Arrives This Weekend
The second season of SMITE is nearly upon us. With it comes what may be the most massive list of changes to ever hit Hirez Studios’ third person MOBA. With four new skins and even more older skin reworks, a massive batch of new emotes, the new Conquest map revealed at the World Championships, and dozens of new items and god tweaks, brace yourself for an essay of patch notes.
Key highlights include nerfs to the untouchables including Hercules, Sylvanis, Osiris, Nox, and Ao Kuang. Starting in season 2, duo queuing will also be introduced into Conquest League play. The hunter class rework and new items have received countless tweaks on the private test server over the past two weeks and will certainly be seeing more upon further testing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riot Zone Launches Mechanic Shifting Update
- Mail.Ru has launched a new update for Riot Zone, centered on redesign and new content.
- Super Evil Megacorp’s Vainglory Launching Android Closed Beta
- The developers of Vainglory, the MOBA perfected for touch that is revolutionizing the genre for mobile devices, today are launching an Android...
- Realm Royale Tournaments Begin This Week With $100k In Weekly Prizing
- Hi-Rez Studios is proud to announce a series of Realm Royale invitational tournaments will start this week.