SMITE Season 2 Arrives This Weekend
The second season of SMITE is nearly upon us. With it comes what may be the most massive list of changes to ever hit Hirez Studios’ third person MOBA. With four new skins and even more older skin reworks, a massive batch of new emotes, the new Conquest map revealed at the World Championships, and dozens of new items and god tweaks, brace yourself for an essay of patch notes.
Key highlights include nerfs to the untouchables including Hercules, Sylvanis, Osiris, Nox, and Ao Kuang. Starting in season 2, duo queuing will also be introduced into Conquest League play. The hunter class rework and new items have received countless tweaks on the private test server over the past two weeks and will certainly be seeing more upon further testing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Master X Master Announces Titan Ruins Testing
- NCSoft has announced that Master X Master (MXM)'s next playtest will focus on Ranked PvP.
- The Karters Announces Steam Early Access Plans
- Today the developers are back with even more exciting news, as The Karters will debut on Steam Early Access on September 28th 2016.
- THQ Ice Shuts Down
- THQ Ice which was supposed to publish multiple titles has shut down after the closure of their first and only game, Dragonica Online.