SMITE Season 2 Arrives This Weekend
The second season of SMITE is nearly upon us. With it comes what may be the most massive list of changes to ever hit Hirez Studios’ third person MOBA. With four new skins and even more older skin reworks, a massive batch of new emotes, the new Conquest map revealed at the World Championships, and dozens of new items and god tweaks, brace yourself for an essay of patch notes.
Key highlights include nerfs to the untouchables including Hercules, Sylvanis, Osiris, Nox, and Ao Kuang. Starting in season 2, duo queuing will also be introduced into Conquest League play. The hunter class rework and new items have received countless tweaks on the private test server over the past two weeks and will certainly be seeing more upon further testing.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Enclave is Now Live in Arcane Legends
- Arcane Legends announces the release of its free content expansion, Dragon Enclave.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: New update & milestones
- Aventurine has been hard at work releasing a new update for Darkfall Unholy Wars, as well laying out a roadmap for upcoming updates. The first...
- Dropzone Jason Coleman Interview - Preparing for Free to Play
- Dropzone is at last leaving early access to accept a fully free to play model on April 12th. Has planning for this transition been a challenge