Smite Official Twitter Reveals New Siege Mode Map
Hi-Rez Studios pulled a little trick today on its official SMITE Twitter, offering some “leaked” images and map information for the game’s new Siege Mode map in return for retweets. Here’s the bundle of images released, with credit to Reddit.
Hi-Rez notes that it plans on putting Siege on the PTS server this weekend, and soon after move it as a “BETA” map to the live game, refining it over the course of a few patches to be complete sometime this summer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe PS4 and Xbox One Get Update 14.5
- Update 14.5 has plenty of content to keep fans busy.
- Pirates of the Burning Sea Leaves SOE
- Sony Online Entertainment and Flying Lab Software have announced today that they will part ways, sending Pirates of the Burning Sea sailing ...
- Black Prophecy to be Free to Play
- Black Prophecy officially announces that it will be free to play. There will be no subscription fee to play the game. It will also be publishe...