Smite Official Twitter Reveals New Siege Mode Map
Hi-Rez Studios pulled a little trick today on its official SMITE Twitter, offering some “leaked” images and map information for the game’s new Siege Mode map in return for retweets. Here’s the bundle of images released, with credit to Reddit.
Hi-Rez notes that it plans on putting Siege on the PTS server this weekend, and soon after move it as a “BETA” map to the live game, refining it over the course of a few patches to be complete sometime this summer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew Review (PC Launch)
- The Crew is a fun game. I wouldn’t say it is the best racing game I have ever touched, but definitely somewhere near the top of my list. The...
- Combat Monsters Updated With More Gold, Cards, and Runes
- Following a successful launch on Steam, Combat Monsters has just received a major update including more gold, more cards, more runes and even ...
- MMO Predictions 2015 - Cutting Corners and Burning Early
- Because of this I expect to see 2015 bring the beginning rumblings of change, even though we will still see an endless supply of early access ...