Smite Official Twitter Reveals New Siege Mode Map
Hi-Rez Studios pulled a little trick today on its official SMITE Twitter, offering some “leaked” images and map information for the game’s new Siege Mode map in return for retweets. Here’s the bundle of images released, with credit to Reddit.
Hi-Rez notes that it plans on putting Siege on the PTS server this weekend, and soon after move it as a “BETA” map to the live game, refining it over the course of a few patches to be complete sometime this summer.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall Discusses Changes to Armor System
- Crowfall's latest developer blog reveals that the team is taking a new approach to the game's armor system.
- E3 2015 Day 2 Recap - Battleborn, Total War: Warhammer, and SWTOR!
- E3 2015 coverage for Wednesday, as we recap the sights, sounds, and cosplay of the biggest gaming convention in LA
- Transverse Coming 2015: Sci-Fi MMORPG from Piranha Games
- From the creators of MechWarrior Online comes Transverse, a galactic flight-based MMORPG set in a persistent, distant sector of the galaxy.