Perfect World Entertaiment annouces “Dawn of the Immortals”
Perfect World Entertainment today has announced Dawn of the Immortals is coming to North America and Europe this summer for iOS and Android devices. The pre-registration page is now open, and new registrants will have access to a free Mystic Pet Summoning Card, guaranteeing at least a Four-Star Pet for proactive players!
An isometric action fantasy MMO, Dawn of the Immortals challenges players to skill up through 60 levels of thrilling dungeons and epic boss fights, armed with powerful weapons and with the help loyal upgradable pets and fellow players from around the world. Dawn of the Immortals is the premier 3D MMORPG, offering deep player customization, a robust multiplayer suite of guilds, parties, group chat, World Bosses, leaderboards, and PvP and PvE arenas, and more. A full-featured fantasy MMO, Dawn of the Immortals brings a comprehensive cross-platform experience to iPhones, iPods, iPads, and Android devices.
“Perfect World Entertainment is known for outstanding free-to-play games on PCs,” said Fabien-Pierre Nicolas, General Manager of Mobile, Perfect World Entertainment, “and we’ve wanted to bring a full-featured MMO experience to our mobile players. With Dawn of the Immortals, we can do that.”
For more information on Dawn of the Immortals, visit https://www.arcgames.com/en/splash/doi
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fortress Legends Launches on Mobile
- Today Bandai Namco has launched Fortress Legends, a mobile game that combines hack-and-slash, strategy, and real-time co-op.
- League of Angels III Launches Globally Today
- Yoozoo Games is proud to announce that their latest iteration of the League of Angels series has officially launched globally.
- Heavenstrike Rivals: V3.0.0 Now Available
- Heavenstrike Rivals: V3.0.0 Now Available - Mobile adventure RPG gets new features