Perfect World Entertaiment annouces “Dawn of the Immortals”
Perfect World Entertainment today has announced Dawn of the Immortals is coming to North America and Europe this summer for iOS and Android devices. The pre-registration page is now open, and new registrants will have access to a free Mystic Pet Summoning Card, guaranteeing at least a Four-Star Pet for proactive players!
An isometric action fantasy MMO, Dawn of the Immortals challenges players to skill up through 60 levels of thrilling dungeons and epic boss fights, armed with powerful weapons and with the help loyal upgradable pets and fellow players from around the world. Dawn of the Immortals is the premier 3D MMORPG, offering deep player customization, a robust multiplayer suite of guilds, parties, group chat, World Bosses, leaderboards, and PvP and PvE arenas, and more. A full-featured fantasy MMO, Dawn of the Immortals brings a comprehensive cross-platform experience to iPhones, iPods, iPads, and Android devices.
“Perfect World Entertainment is known for outstanding free-to-play games on PCs,” said Fabien-Pierre Nicolas, General Manager of Mobile, Perfect World Entertainment, “and we’ve wanted to bring a full-featured MMO experience to our mobile players. With Dawn of the Immortals, we can do that.”
For more information on Dawn of the Immortals, visit https://www.arcgames.com/en/splash/doi
Articles You May Enjoy
- Runes of Magic Chapter III: The Elder Kingdoms Now Live
- Runes of Magic Chapter III: The Elder Kingdoms officially launches. The level cap has been raised and new content has been added to the game.
- Godfather: Five Families releases new neighborhood
- Kabam's browser game, The Godfather: Five Families, has officially released Greenwich Village for players.
- Cross Fire releases Nightfall update
- Z8Games has released the Nightfall update for Cross Fire today.