SMITE: New Conquest Map Headlines “Season 2 patch” Update
Hi-Rez Studios has recently released new details regarding their season 2 update for SMITE.
With the beginning of a new SMITE season comes a huge patch update, headlined by the all-new Conquest map. As well as the obvious visual overhaul, SMITE’s signature Conquest map also benefits from improved player navigation, new creature interactions, and a refined Jungle Layout. Gameplay tweaks are also included for Season 2, affecting jungling, Towers and laning, Titans, and the Fire Giant.
The SMITE Pro League has also undergone some changes for Season 2. Throughout 2015, the best teams in SMITE will fight in three different splits (Spring, Summer, Fall). After each split, LAN tournaments featuring the top teams in each region will take place to decide who will make it to the SMITE World Championships.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warface Returns at Gamescom 2013
- Crytek will once again be attending the gamescom expo in Cologne this year, giving players a chance to go hands-on with their free-to-play mil...
- Yoozoo Games Partners with Ubisoft to Bring Assassin's Creed to Legacy of Discord
- Yoozoo games and Ubisoft have announced a partnership today that will bring Assassin's Creed characters to Legacy of Discord: Furious Win...
- Warframe's "Movember" Campaign Kicks Off
- Things are getting hairy in the Solar System! Digital Extremes, creator of the AAA Free-to-Play title, Warframe® is proudly participating in...