SMITE: New Conquest Map Headlines “Season 2 patch” Update
Hi-Rez Studios has recently released new details regarding their season 2 update for SMITE.
With the beginning of a new SMITE season comes a huge patch update, headlined by the all-new Conquest map. As well as the obvious visual overhaul, SMITE’s signature Conquest map also benefits from improved player navigation, new creature interactions, and a refined Jungle Layout. Gameplay tweaks are also included for Season 2, affecting jungling, Towers and laning, Titans, and the Fire Giant.
The SMITE Pro League has also undergone some changes for Season 2. Throughout 2015, the best teams in SMITE will fight in three different splits (Spring, Summer, Fall). After each split, LAN tournaments featuring the top teams in each region will take place to decide who will make it to the SMITE World Championships.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/8: STO, Warframe, Microvolts, and More!
- Daily MMO news from Star Trek Online, Warframe, Microvolts, and more.
- Aura Kingdom Launch Schedule Announced
- Aeria Games has revealed its detailed launch plan for its anticipated MMORPG, Aura Kingdom!
- Forge of Empires Announces Guild Expeditions
- InnoGames just announced early details of its new cooperative gameplay feature in the cross-platform title Forge of Empires.