SMITE: New Conquest Map Headlines “Season 2 patch” Update
Hi-Rez Studios has recently released new details regarding their season 2 update for SMITE.
With the beginning of a new SMITE season comes a huge patch update, headlined by the all-new Conquest map. As well as the obvious visual overhaul, SMITE’s signature Conquest map also benefits from improved player navigation, new creature interactions, and a refined Jungle Layout. Gameplay tweaks are also included for Season 2, affecting jungling, Towers and laning, Titans, and the Fire Giant.
The SMITE Pro League has also undergone some changes for Season 2. Throughout 2015, the best teams in SMITE will fight in three different splits (Spring, Summer, Fall). After each split, LAN tournaments featuring the top teams in each region will take place to decide who will make it to the SMITE World Championships.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Team Fortress 2 Prepares Pyromania Update
- In celebration of the upcoming Pyro class short release, Team Fortress 2 is launching a Pyromania Update.
- Skylanders Ring of Heroes Releases Villainous Update
- A new update arrived today for the mobile title Skylanders Ring of Heroes. The update will bring three new Doom Raider companion villains.
- Rainbow Saga Closed Beta Test Launches Today
- The latest addition to the popular Game321.com portal, Rainbow Saga is an arcade-style 2D fantasy browser-based game packed with anime-style c...