SMITE: New Conquest Map Headlines “Season 2 patch” Update
Hi-Rez Studios has recently released new details regarding their season 2 update for SMITE.
With the beginning of a new SMITE season comes a huge patch update, headlined by the all-new Conquest map. As well as the obvious visual overhaul, SMITE’s signature Conquest map also benefits from improved player navigation, new creature interactions, and a refined Jungle Layout. Gameplay tweaks are also included for Season 2, affecting jungling, Towers and laning, Titans, and the Fire Giant.
The SMITE Pro League has also undergone some changes for Season 2. Throughout 2015, the best teams in SMITE will fight in three different splits (Spring, Summer, Fall). After each split, LAN tournaments featuring the top teams in each region will take place to decide who will make it to the SMITE World Championships.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The War Effort: Heroes of Newerth's Quest System
- The War Effort is a brand new feature designed to reward players for completing daily quests in Heroes of Newerth.
- Rappelz Releases Epic IX Part 2
- The latest update introduces a new raid dungeon, a party matching system, class rebalancing, skills available for pets, & more.
- Warbot.io Launches Globally
- Wondersquad Inc. has announced the global launch of Warbot.io.