Master X Master Announces First Alpha Playtest
Today, NCSoft has announced its first playtest for its MOBA Master X Master (MXM).
The first closed test (Alpha Playtest 1) will run from June 24 through June 27. Players can grab keys by signing up for the MXM newsletter, or find giveaways with blogs, streamers, and media outlets. Keys and a pre-download will be available starting June 21. Keep an eye out here on MMOHuts for keys!
This playtest will focus on a selection of masters and game modes (primarily 3v3 and 5v5 PvP). A few PvE stages will also be available to test. More info is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ascension Mobile TCG gets Promo Pack 4
- Playdek, a leading mobile video game publisher, today announced the release of Promo Pack 4 for the award-winning game Ascension: Chronicle of...
- Serious Sam joins Duke Nukem in Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan
- The "Broken" are not prepared for this: Serious Sam, one of the most badass shooter characters of all is coming to Wild Buster!
- SMITE Tournament Series Begins With $2000 in Prize Money Every Week
- Hi-Rez Studios is expanding the SMITE eSports and competition scene with a new weekly tournament series.