Master X Master Announces First Alpha Playtest
Today, NCSoft has announced its first playtest for its MOBA Master X Master (MXM).
The first closed test (Alpha Playtest 1) will run from June 24 through June 27. Players can grab keys by signing up for the MXM newsletter, or find giveaways with blogs, streamers, and media outlets. Keys and a pre-download will be available starting June 21. Keep an eye out here on MMOHuts for keys!
This playtest will focus on a selection of masters and game modes (primarily 3v3 and 5v5 PvP). A few PvE stages will also be available to test. More info is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Under Fire II Announces Persistent Open Beta in May
- The grand moment of Kingdom Under Fire II's full launch has finally revealed itself!
- Eudemons Online: 4th Gen Weapon Souls Available
- Eudemons Online has just released the fourth generation of Weapon Souls, which is the coolest style for your weapons. This look is there to li...
- E3 2014 Recap – Rise of Incarnates
- One of our most anticipated titles of E3 and 2014 in general, Rise of Incarnates looks and feels like something designed for a next generation...