Master X Master Announces First Alpha Playtest
Today, NCSoft has announced its first playtest for its MOBA Master X Master (MXM).
The first closed test (Alpha Playtest 1) will run from June 24 through June 27. Players can grab keys by signing up for the MXM newsletter, or find giveaways with blogs, streamers, and media outlets. Keys and a pre-download will be available starting June 21. Keep an eye out here on MMOHuts for keys!
This playtest will focus on a selection of masters and game modes (primarily 3v3 and 5v5 PvP). A few PvE stages will also be available to test. More info is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Vanguard Class Preview
- Nosgoth has recently left Closed Beta and officially entered Open Beta last month. Since then, the Nosgoth team has been working hard.
- Illyriad goes Organic - questions and answers
- On April 23, Illyriad switched its world biology from a random generator to a new "organic" model.
- Visionary Realm Acquires Seed Funding for Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
- The funding allowed the team to expand, build a prototype, launch websites, and enough resources to bring the game into alpha.