Skara: New alpha footage of the Lava Coliseum Arena
With eight solid months of development under its belt, SKARA is now focusing its efforts on completing their playable demo to be released on STEAM early access within the next few weeks. The playable demo will comprise of a lava-filled arena deep inside the Rhozha Mountains, the home of the barbarian Khärn tribe.
“Players will finally be able to get a feeling for SKARA gameplay,” said Pablo Rodriguez, CEO and Creative Director of Skara, talking about the release. “The character control will feel like that in a versus game”
“After a lot of thought, we decided the best way for people to think about SKARA was as: A versus fighting game…for sixteen players” he said. “The team and I have been playing it for a few weeks now—and we are very addicted so get ready for the early access!”
Visit www.thebladeremains.com/skara for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Get Busy with New Content in Scarlet Blade
- Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has announced the first major content update for the massively multiplay...
- Final Fantasy Mobius Mobile Review
- Mobius Final Fantasy is a free-to-play, episodic mobile title for the Android and iOS.
- League of Legends Announces Illaoi as Next Champion
- Channeling the power of her god Nagakabouros, she wreaks havoc with a flurry of tentacles and soul crushing might.