Skara: New alpha footage of the Lava Coliseum Arena
With eight solid months of development under its belt, SKARA is now focusing its efforts on completing their playable demo to be released on STEAM early access within the next few weeks. The playable demo will comprise of a lava-filled arena deep inside the Rhozha Mountains, the home of the barbarian Khärn tribe.
“Players will finally be able to get a feeling for SKARA gameplay,” said Pablo Rodriguez, CEO and Creative Director of Skara, talking about the release. “The character control will feel like that in a versus game”
“After a lot of thought, we decided the best way for people to think about SKARA was as: A versus fighting game…for sixteen players” he said. “The team and I have been playing it for a few weeks now—and we are very addicted so get ready for the early access!”
Visit www.thebladeremains.com/skara for more information.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Of Emperium Begins Soon In Ragnarok Online
- Gravity Interactive has announced a new event for players of Ragnarok Online.
- Riders of Icarus’ “Ride of your Life” Sweepstakes Takes Flight
- Nexon America and WeMade have launched an epic 'Ride of your Life' sweepstakes to celebrate the upcoming free-to-play Riders of Icar...
- Heroes of the Storm Live Launch Event (June 1)
- Heroes of the Storm is streaming a special launch event today, June 1!