Shot Online News – SOWC Introduces Tournament Competitions
Webzen announces that its latest update for Shot Online is now live, introducing the Shot Online World Championship (SOWC).
The SOWC gives players the chance to compete with the global Shot Online community in 1v1 asynchronous matches. Players record a 1v1 round (their “Qualification Round”) which is then used in the 1v1 matches of players on other servers. The SOWC is run three times per month, with each round lasting one week. At the end of the third round, players will be rewarded for their monthly ranking. To participate, players must be level 120 or higher and have the National Pro I title (or higher).
The latest update also introduces Guild Missions, weekly quests which can be completed by 2, 3, or 4 guild members. Each guild member can earn contribution points for their guild, which can then be spent at the new Guild Agencies: G.H.P. Team, Mode Reinforcement Team, Hard Course Reinforcement Team, and Product Development Team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Navy Field 2 Web Page Opens
- Nexon opens an early look at Navy Field 2, a battle simulation MMO set to open in 2013.
- E3 2017 Post-Weekend Focus: What Am I Hyped For?
- There are lots of exciting things that have been revealed all across the gaming spectrum in just the first two days alone at E3.
- SMITE Patch Unveils Mercury
- The long awaited reveal of the famous Greek god Mercury in HiRez’s Pantheon-based MOBA, SMITE, has arrived. Staying true to lore, Mercury of...