Shot Online News – SOWC Introduces Tournament Competitions
Webzen announces that its latest update for Shot Online is now live, introducing the Shot Online World Championship (SOWC).
The SOWC gives players the chance to compete with the global Shot Online community in 1v1 asynchronous matches. Players record a 1v1 round (their “Qualification Round”) which is then used in the 1v1 matches of players on other servers. The SOWC is run three times per month, with each round lasting one week. At the end of the third round, players will be rewarded for their monthly ranking. To participate, players must be level 120 or higher and have the National Pro I title (or higher).
The latest update also introduces Guild Missions, weekly quests which can be completed by 2, 3, or 4 guild members. Each guild member can earn contribution points for their guild, which can then be spent at the new Guild Agencies: G.H.P. Team, Mode Reinforcement Team, Hard Course Reinforcement Team, and Product Development Team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill Mobile Review
- Straight out of the gate, the game is visually stunning. The anime based art is well done and typical of what you see in current Gundam anime
- RIFT Update 3.6 Press Event Walkthrough
- Patch 3.6 is also going to be reintroducing the Carnival of the Ascended, which is an in-game fair that celebrates the players (the ascended).
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: Halloween Event Announced
- Next week, on October 30 and for five consecutive days, Aventurine SA will be hosting a Darkfall Unholy Wars Halloween event with some extra s...