Shot Online News – SOWC Introduces Tournament Competitions
Webzen announces that its latest update for Shot Online is now live, introducing the Shot Online World Championship (SOWC).
The SOWC gives players the chance to compete with the global Shot Online community in 1v1 asynchronous matches. Players record a 1v1 round (their “Qualification Round”) which is then used in the 1v1 matches of players on other servers. The SOWC is run three times per month, with each round lasting one week. At the end of the third round, players will be rewarded for their monthly ranking. To participate, players must be level 120 or higher and have the National Pro I title (or higher).
The latest update also introduces Guild Missions, weekly quests which can be completed by 2, 3, or 4 guild members. Each guild member can earn contribution points for their guild, which can then be spent at the new Guild Agencies: G.H.P. Team, Mode Reinforcement Team, Hard Course Reinforcement Team, and Product Development Team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV - Patch 5.08 Discussion
- Final Fantasy XIV's latest patch dropped this morning, with Patch 5.08. It's a major change for Ninja, Samurai and Summoner.
- MU Online Update Introduces New Maps and Events
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of PC and mobile games, has announced the latest update for its classic PC MMORPG MU Online.
- Sacred 3 Gears up for Glory on August 5: Pre-Order Now Available
- Deep Silver announces the release date and pre-order details for Sacred 3.