Shot Online News – SOWC Introduces Tournament Competitions
Webzen announces that its latest update for Shot Online is now live, introducing the Shot Online World Championship (SOWC).
The SOWC gives players the chance to compete with the global Shot Online community in 1v1 asynchronous matches. Players record a 1v1 round (their “Qualification Round”) which is then used in the 1v1 matches of players on other servers. The SOWC is run three times per month, with each round lasting one week. At the end of the third round, players will be rewarded for their monthly ranking. To participate, players must be level 120 or higher and have the National Pro I title (or higher).
The latest update also introduces Guild Missions, weekly quests which can be completed by 2, 3, or 4 guild members. Each guild member can earn contribution points for their guild, which can then be spent at the new Guild Agencies: G.H.P. Team, Mode Reinforcement Team, Hard Course Reinforcement Team, and Product Development Team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Psychemon Slams in to Digimon Masters
- Joymax announces the limited edition release of Psychemon in Digimon Masters Online.
- InnoGames hosts Game Jam in the midst of Gamescom
- InnoGames today announced that it will host a 96-hour long Game Jam on the show floor of this year’s Gamescom in Cologne, Germany. During th...
- Legend of Edda Returns With a Vengeance
- GamesCampus has announced that Legend of Edda is returning, with a new title - Legend of Edda: Vengeance.