Shot Online is a free-to-play online golf simulation and RPG available for PC. Mixing professional golf with RPG elements, Shot Online aims to offer a realistic competitive golfing experience to players.
Players can progress their characters through training and realistic golf games, compete against other players in team competitions, exchange items, complete quests, and take part in regular tournaments.
Enhancing the game’s realism is a proprietary physics engine. Ball movement is affected by wind, weather, temperature, ground conditions, and other dynamic conditions. Shot quality is affected by a character’s skill level, fatigue, and player skill. Employing real courses and PGA rules, Shot Online is the most realistic golf experience available in an MMO.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2005
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WEBZEN ONNET
- Publisher: WEBZEN ONNET
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Sports
- Platforms: PC
- +Highly realistic golf physics.
- +Utilizes real courses & PGA rules.
- +Regular tournaments.
- -Niche gameplay limits community size.
- -Dated graphics.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 8800GT or better
- HDD: 4 GB
- Description: Shot Online is a free-to-play online golf simulation and RPG available for PC. Mixing professional golf with RPG elements, Shot Online aims to offer a realistic competitive golfing experience to players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade and Soul CBT 4 Recap - Open PvP and Instance Solos
- Despite my character being low level, I was eager to bust some heads. With that said, I traveled far into the desert to find battle.
- Dragon Nest Updated Review
- Dragon Nest provides an enjoyable experience with fast-paced gameplay that many other action MORPGs barely come close to reaching.
- Gunscape Shoots on to Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight
- Blowfish Studios announces the Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight campaigns for Gunscape, a modern FPS building kit.