Ship of Heroes introduces The Warehouse District
A new update has come in the new year for Ship of Heroes, and it comes with a new zone: The Warehouse District. It’s a zone in the southeastern corner of Apotheosis City, which is the capital of the ship-state FHS Justice. The custom-designed Warehouse District will be another setting for missions, as well as a great place for patrolling and street-sweeping. In fact, SOH has already built a mission map appropriate for this area. This is the main trade area of the ship, and it is a place of imports for transfer to the engines below, and the rest of the ship above. Beyond being a staple of many superhero adventures, a Warehouse District makes sense in the FHS Justice’s because Apotheosis City is the main trade area of the ship; the district holds imports for transfer to the engines below and the rest of the ship above, and exports waiting for smaller cargo ships to take them. It will also bring with it some new buildings, such as administrative offices and possibly some hidden areas. Not all of these will be available now, but perhaps in the future. All environments in Ship of Heroes are custom designed to create a new, unique world for super-powered adventures. The Warehouse District is designed with horizontal and vertical movement and combat in mind for flying and non-flying characters, so it is dotted with stairs, ramps, and walkways. Further details can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Xsyon Hosts Memorial Weekend Events
- This weekend, Xsyon will hold a fishing tournament on both the War and Peace servers. Poles and baskets will be supplied and participants will...
- Stronghold Kingdoms June Update Adds Player Quests
- Stronghold Kingdoms, one of the top ten most popular free-to-play games on Steam, has just been updated with new gameplay content in the form ...
- Elsword Releases Yama Raja Class Update for Ara Haan
- Today Kill3rCombo unleashes the second demonic class of Ara Haan, Yama Raja, into the North American servers of Elsword.