Robocraft Infinity Announced For Xbox One
UK studio Freejam announced today the development of Robocraft Infinity, a new iteration of their flagship indie hit Robocraft, exclusively for Xbox One and Windows 10.
Robocraft is already a worldwide phenomenon with 13 million registered users and features gameplay which allows players the freedom to build robots block-by-block with hundreds of different construction options to choose from. Robocraft Infinity will feature that same compelling gameplay mix enhanced with an all-new progression system, massive combat balance redux, full controller support, achievements and more features to be revealed over the coming months.
Freejam CEO Mark Simmons stated:
Robocraft Infinity is the second project in development at Freejam and it’s much more than just a simple port of Robocraft. We’ve taken the core components of Robocraft and optimized them for Microsoft platforms utilizing the experience we have earned developing Robocraft over the past half-decade. Robocraft Infinity will also feature some exclusive features that are only possible by bringing our game to a fresh, new platform.
Set to launch in the first quarter of 2018, Robocraft Infinity will be a standalone, buy-to-play game and is confirmed as part of Microsoft’s Xbox Play Anywhere initiative. This means all those who purchase Robocraft Infinity digitally will be able to play the game on Windows 10 PC and Xbox One at their leisure and have their achievement and game progress follow them wherever they play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight’s Fable Open Beta Announcement
- GTArcade is excited to announce we’re all set to release the Open Beta of our highly anticipated MMORPG title, Knight’s Fable, on May 29th...
- Aura Kingdom Debuts New Modes and Characters in Content Update
- Aura Kingdom's new update includes Eidolon companion characters, new game modes in dungeons as well as new features in the crafting and f...
- Warkeepers Now Available In English
- Publisher NovoPlay and developer SkyDreams Software are introducing Warkeepers to the English-speaking community.