Rising Generals: US Open Beta Now Available
Today InnoGames catapults the Open Beta of its strategy-MMO Rising Generals into the United States. From now on, U.S.-players can register for the game on https://us.risinggenerals.com/ and have access to their own game world and server structure. For Rising Generals, the U.S.-market is the first worldwide to launch its official open beta, stressing the importance of the market for InnoGames. More than 14 additional languages, as well as the cross-platform functional iOS- and Android-versions of the game will follow in the near future. See the newest video here.
The Closed beta test, which was performed during the last weeks delivered valuable feedback for the development team. “We made huge progress in terms of game performance on different devices, and got good insight on the balancing of unit types”, says Product Manager Florian Supa. “We are grateful that our community was so dedicated during the process. People often take it for granted but the playtime and feedback players send during the closed beta is essential.”
For the development of Rising Generals, InnoGames was supported by American game design legend Bruce Shelley, known for his work on Civilization and the Age of Empires series. Shelley worked several months with the team during development and spent time in InnoGames’ Hamburg offices.
For more info, visit https://us.risinggenerals.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- OTHERLAND: Next Kicks Off With 'Fire Isle' Expansion
- Otherland: Next is developed by Drago Entertainment, creators of the Otherland MMO. It kicks off with the Fire Isle expansion.
- Age of Wushu Launch Date Announced
- Snail Games has announced its martial arts inspired MMORPG Age of Wushu will officially launch in North America February 1, 2013.
- Continent of the Ninth Seal December Update Launches Dec 20
- Webzen has announced that its December update for Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) will go live tomorrow, December 20.