Total War Attila: Red Horse Revealed
As the old power of Rome starts to crumble, there is opportunity in being the aggressor for those who seek it. In this latest cinematic trailer from Total War™: ATTILA, we see the Sassanid Empire exploiting the confusion around it and striking out in war on its neighbors.
The game itself will contain a number of new features around army management and waging war to bring further depth to this key aspect of the Total War experience. Most notably, players will have to consider the very real risks of keeping their armies in line against mounting losses, disloyal generals and fragmented food supplies.
A rogue commander can entice other wavering characters to mutiny, one of the triggers at play in the rich, new civil war system. Dark times call for dark measures, and amongst a variety of tactics players can employ to reduce the risk of such division, the brutal Roman practice of ‘Decimation’ (the systematic slaughtering of a tenth of an army) will restore temporary order at a high price.
Find out more about Total War: ATTILA at www.totalwar.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3D Battleship Game SailCraft live on Android/iOS
- UQSoft has officially launched their 1v1 battleship game, SailCraft on mobile devices! It's a new vision of the classic boardgame Battles...
- The MMORPG Disillusionment - Buy to Play Model Takeover?
- Wait, hold on. A flat fee for all the content? Well, haven't we just come full-circle, then? That's called a box fee. We used to buy...
- MapleStory M Beta Announced
- MapleStory fans will soon have a new adventure to embark on, as the MapleStory M beta has been announced.