Divinity: Original Sin Collector’s Edition Announced
As Divinity: Original Sin nears its June 20th release date, the team at Larian Studios unveils a limited-supply Collector’s Edition, featuring four Divinity titles, an RPG dice set, and more. Additionally, a massive new update to the game’s beta on Steam Early Access unlocks a fully-functioning version for Mac. PC and Mac players can now also play together on-the-go with the newly-implemented “Laptop Optimized” mode.
About the Collectors Edition
Of the 3,000 English-language units of the Collector’s Edition, 1,500 have been claimed by Kickstarter backers. The remaining 1,500 are available for 69.99 EUR, exclusively at www.larianvault.com. With just a couple thousand physical copies available for purchase and absolutely packed with content, the Collector’s Edition is a must-have for any Divinity fan – or any RPG aficionado – and is now available via the Larian Vault for 69.99 EUR.
Inside you’ll find:
- Two copies of Divinity: Original Sin for co-op adventuring
- Digital copies of Divine Divinity and Beyond Divinity
- Recipe cards to help you craft in-game
- A cloth map of Rivellon
- A two-sided A2 poster
- A Soundtrack CD
- An Original Sin-themed playing card deck
- Premium-quality RPG dice set with pouch
- A Sticker pack
See the image above for a full overview of what’s in the CE, or just click here for more details about the Collector’s Edition.
About the Mac Version
The Mac version features full Retina support, an improved “Laptop Optimized” mode, and support for a wide range of systems. Purchase of either the Mac or PC version of the game grants you access to both versions. The minimum system required is Mac OS X 10.8/10.9 with 4GB of memory. The game will run on Intel HD 3000 & 4000 graphics cards, but those should be considered minimum requirements. For integrated chipsets like Intel Graphics, we highly recommend 8GB of memory.
For more info, visit www.larianvault.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Early Access Version of Happy Wars Now Available on Steam
- Toylogic has released the Early Access version of Happy Wars for Windows through Steam worldwide.
- Hello Hero: Interview with Sean Lee
- Afromania talks with Fincon's Head of Business Development, Sean Lee, about Hello Hero and its upcoming debut in the States.
- Netmarble Celebrates St. Patrick's Day With Bonus Cash And New Content
- Rack in some extra savings and explore new content in both Uncharted Waters Online and District: 187.