RiotZone Brings Holiday Warmth
Mail.RU Games announced the launch of a new update for RiotZone today, designed to ring in the holidays.
Winter is here, and mercenaries are trying to keep warm with thick Kevlar and other equipment upgrades, including armor plates, gloves, knee pads, and splinter-proof glasses, all to keep fighters protected and strong.
This equipment may be found in a new daily mission, where players must defend against waves of enemies in order to protect civilians during an evacuation. A daily crate is the reward for those who succeed, with the best equipment available for those who repeal at least ten waves.
New training missions are available at any time, with players capable of choosing the type of armor their targets will wear, and granting rewards for the first three completed daily¬† – plus a chance at the Target Shooting Manual.
RiotZone is also introducing several UI tweaks. The game’s journal will let you track your stars and currencies more precisely; clans can quickly transfer leadership; and a new login bonus will grant players rewards for the time they play in game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RedBull Battlegrounds returns with a 3-city Starcraft II tournament tour
- Red Bull Media House announced today the 2014 tournament event calendar for its Red Bull eSports initiative, featuring Blizzard Entertainment‚...
- Mabinogi Duel: English Release Announced
- International game publisher NEXON Korea has announced its brand-new strategic trading card game (TCG) Mabinogi Duel for iOS and Android as on...
- Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Update Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment has just released a new update for Forsaken World called the Blood Harvest. This update includes a raised LV cap o...