RiotZone Brings Holiday Warmth
Mail.RU Games announced the launch of a new update for RiotZone today, designed to ring in the holidays.
Winter is here, and mercenaries are trying to keep warm with thick Kevlar and other equipment upgrades, including armor plates, gloves, knee pads, and splinter-proof glasses, all to keep fighters protected and strong.
This equipment may be found in a new daily mission, where players must defend against waves of enemies in order to protect civilians during an evacuation. A daily crate is the reward for those who succeed, with the best equipment available for those who repeal at least ten waves.
New training missions are available at any time, with players capable of choosing the type of armor their targets will wear, and granting rewards for the first three completed daily – plus a chance at the Target Shooting Manual.
RiotZone is also introducing several UI tweaks. The game’s journal will let you track your stars and currencies more precisely; clans can quickly transfer leadership; and a new login bonus will grant players rewards for the time they play in game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether Adds Motorcycles, Team Formations and A New Objective
- Phosphor Games Studio has added a new set of features to their first-person urban survival FPS title, Nether. This new update allows players t...
- DOFUS and WAKFU Content Update Information Revealed
- Ankama Games has provided details about their upcoming tandem updates to both DOFUS and WAKFU.
- League of Angels: New Features for May
- New features for League of Angels in May bring players a new angel, a new mount, and a new costume! Players participating in the Cross-server ...