RiotZone Brings Holiday Warmth
Mail.RU Games announced the launch of a new update for RiotZone today, designed to ring in the holidays.
Winter is here, and mercenaries are trying to keep warm with thick Kevlar and other equipment upgrades, including armor plates, gloves, knee pads, and splinter-proof glasses, all to keep fighters protected and strong.
This equipment may be found in a new daily mission, where players must defend against waves of enemies in order to protect civilians during an evacuation. A daily crate is the reward for those who succeed, with the best equipment available for those who repeal at least ten waves.
New training missions are available at any time, with players capable of choosing the type of armor their targets will wear, and granting rewards for the first three completed daily – plus a chance at the Target Shooting Manual.
RiotZone is also introducing several UI tweaks. The game’s journal will let you track your stars and currencies more precisely; clans can quickly transfer leadership; and a new login bonus will grant players rewards for the time they play in game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Counter-Strike Nexon Zombies: New Content Announced
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the hugely popular competitive shooter Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies will receive a wealth of new con...
- Closers Open Beta Is Now Live
- En Masse has announced that they are "CALLING ALL CLOSERS!", as the Open Beta Test for Closers has officially started today.
- League of Legends: Group Stage Week 2 - Worlds 2017
- We’re back and ready to rumble for the second week of the group stages for Worlds 2017!