Ring of Elysium Announces Gamescom Exhibition
Aurora Studio will be at Gamescom this year with Ring of Elysium, giving players a chance to peek at the next Adventurer Pass season. They will also see season 4 characters cosplayed, and watch some influencers go head-to-head in the new Ashen Eye mode. There are also in-game gifts to acquire! At booth #6 on the Gamescom floor, Ring of Elysium will be holding their exhibition. Esports fans will be able to see some of their favorite influencers from Germany battle it out in the game’s newest mode Ashen Eye. The live esports tournament will be taking place at the Ring of Elysium exhibition throughout Gamescom. Ashen Eye is the new mode that shakes the game up, by having players struggle for oxygen in the ever-moving Ashen Eye safe zone, instead of a constantly shrinking map.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Europa Universalis IV Receives Massive Common Sense Expansion
- The Common Sense expansion to Paradox’s strategy hit Europa Universalis IV is available today, and it comes with tonnes of major changes.
- ArcheAge - Has Trion Messed Up?
- It seems like whenever I become invested into a free-to-play game, the company running it makes mistake after mistake, ruining the experience ...
- The Exiled 2017 Review
- The Exiled is a PvP-focused isometric RPG brought to us by Fairytale Distillery.