RIFT Producer’s Letter Discusses Nightmare Tide Expansion
Nightmare Tide will venture into the Plane of Water, described as “a realm of nightmares, dreams, madness and danger where you’ll encounter new foes, new allies, and confront plots that threaten the entirety of existence.” The expansion will introduce new open-world zones, quests, dungeons, raids, slivers, dynamic battles, gear, Nightmare Rifts, minions, and more. The content will remain free.
You can read up more about the details of the expansion, and the roadmap leading to its launch, here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 4Story raises level cap and adds new content
- Zemi Interactive announced Friday (October 9th) that a massive new update went live for 4Story that raises the level cap and introduces a new ...
- Immersion Expands Haptic SDK with New Plug-Ins and Integrations with Top Game Development Platforms
- Immersion Corporation (Nasdaq:IMMR), the leading developer and licensor of touch feedback technology, has integrated its Haptic SDK functional...
- Ballardia Games announces closure of World of the Living Dead
- Ballardia Games, the independent game developer founded by ex Jolt Online developers, is sad to announce that, after a year of Open Beta, the ...