RIFT Producer’s Letter Discusses Nightmare Tide Expansion
Nightmare Tide will venture into the Plane of Water, described as “a realm of nightmares, dreams, madness and danger where you’ll encounter new foes, new allies, and confront plots that threaten the entirety of existence.” The expansion will introduce new open-world zones, quests, dungeons, raids, slivers, dynamic battles, gear, Nightmare Rifts, minions, and more. The content will remain free.
You can read up more about the details of the expansion, and the roadmap leading to its launch, here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards of Infinity Deckbuilding Game Coming to PC and Mobile
- Designed originally by Justin Gary and Gary Arant, Shards of Infinity is the follow-up to their award-winning deckbuilder, Ascension.
- Tekken Card Tournament Review
- The world of Tekken has taken on the mobile platform with Tekken Card Tournament, a card-collecting, deck based “fighting” game.
- Onigiri Online First Impressions
- Recently, CyberStep hosted an alpha test that was solely focused on testing out the game’s party mode and latency issues. With only a few da...