RIFT Producer’s Letter Discusses Nightmare Tide Expansion
Nightmare Tide will venture into the Plane of Water, described as “a realm of nightmares, dreams, madness and danger where you’ll encounter new foes, new allies, and confront plots that threaten the entirety of existence.” The expansion will introduce new open-world zones, quests, dungeons, raids, slivers, dynamic battles, gear, Nightmare Rifts, minions, and more. The content will remain free.
You can read up more about the details of the expansion, and the roadmap leading to its launch, here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Descent Franchise Returns With Descent: Underground
- Descendent Studios, Inc. announced today it will reboot the popular Descent® franchise with its upcoming first-person vehicle shooter, Descen...
- RuneScape 3 reveals new Heist mini-game
- Jagex has just launched a brand new mini-game for RuneScape 3 known as Heist.
- Realm Zero: New Sandbox MMO hits Kickstarter
- A new sandbox MMO called Realm Zero, which boasts a new take on the traditional massive multiplayer online model, has launched a crowdfunding ...