RIFT Producer’s Letter Discusses Nightmare Tide Expansion
Nightmare Tide will venture into the Plane of Water, described as “a realm of nightmares, dreams, madness and danger where you’ll encounter new foes, new allies, and confront plots that threaten the entirety of existence.” The expansion will introduce new open-world zones, quests, dungeons, raids, slivers, dynamic battles, gear, Nightmare Rifts, minions, and more. The content will remain free.
You can read up more about the details of the expansion, and the roadmap leading to its launch, here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heat Online Open Beta Begins August 17
- Heat Online open beta begins August 17, 2010. Fans of Project Torque from Aeria Games should enjoy playing Heat Online, as they're the sa...
- Rebellion Teases Remaster of 1998 Battlezone
- In a short open letter posted today, Rebellion - which revealed a Battlezone reboot at E3 - teased one more project in the works.
- Camelot Unchained Spirit in the Sky Details Revealed
- Today Mark Jacobs has released a new update hoping to paint a more solid picture of these ethereal additions.