Guns & Robots: New Arena Introduced
Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
New Arena in Guns and Robots welcomes all robot-fighting fans to the ruins of Pompeii. In Pompeii players will have to fight against each other in the heart of the city- the fire-breathing Coliseum of Pompeii.
The map offers completely new setting , inspired by the Roman architecture and gives a thrill to fight right beneath the erupting volcano Vesuvius. With complicated system of tunnels for players to escape, the map gives significant open battle space for them to use special tactical devices and immerse themselves in the ancient atmosphere.
For more info, visit http://play-gar.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Duel Soft Launch Impressions
- While you may have all your cards available from the get go, you cannot simply play your cards whenever you feel like it.
- Etherium: Multiplayer Beta Available to Pre-order Users
- Etherium, your new futuristic RTS from Tindalos Interactive - developers of Stellar Impact - warps into closed-beta today, accessible by those...
- World of Tanks 360 Version: Siberian Wolf Pack Update Available
- World of Tanks 360 Version: Siberian Wolf Pack Update Available - From the frozen Russian tundra and onto console