Guns & Robots: New Arena Introduced
Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
New Arena in Guns and Robots welcomes all robot-fighting fans to the ruins of Pompeii. In Pompeii players will have to fight against each other in the heart of the city- the fire-breathing Coliseum of Pompeii.
The map offers completely new setting , inspired by the Roman architecture and gives a thrill to fight right beneath the erupting volcano Vesuvius. With complicated system of tunnels for players to escape, the map gives significant open battle space for them to use special tactical devices and immerse themselves in the ancient atmosphere.
For more info, visit http://play-gar.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Engineer Elite Specialization Revealed for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet announced today the penultimate elite specialization for the engineer profession coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- LYN: The Lightbringer Is Now Available Worldwide
- Nexon teams with famed illustrator Jeong Juno (Lineage 2) to bring to life a new roleplaying game on iPhone and Android.
- Path of Exile Launches Today
- A new class, a new act, and tons of other content hits during the official launch from Grinding Gear Games.