Ralin: Dwarf Wars – Roguelike RPG Now On Kickstarter
London, UK – Today indie developer, Ogadonix Studios, have launched a Kickstarter campaign for Ralin: Dwarf Wars, for PC, Mac and Nintendo Wii U.
Are you tired of all the hack and slash RPGs that offer no challenge? Ralin: Dwarf Wars is a community driven hack and slash RPG with high quality graphics and littered with charming details.
“At Ogadonix Studios, we are gamers who want to craft unforgettable experiences for our players.” said Christian Biever, lead programmer at Ogadonix Studios, “Ralin: Dwarf Wars earned Greenlight status in 5 days, we are confidently optimistic, that with the support and wonderful feedback of our community, we will be able to rock Kickstarter and make our game happen.”
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ogardonix/ralin-dwarf-wars
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fairy Tail: Hero's Journey Closed Beta Begins on Sept. 7
- GameSamba has announced today that the closed beta for the upcoming Fairy Tale: Hero's Journey will begin on September 7th, at 7:00pm PDT...
- Devilian Update 1.4 Press Demo Reveal
- First is the new dungeons. As the level cap rises to fifty-six, players will want more challenging content to match their new found power.
- MU Legend News - Open Beta Coming This Summer
- Webzen has announced that its anticipated MMO, MU Legend, will begin open beta this summer.