Total War ATTILA: Celtic Faction Announced
Playable for the first time in Total War™: ATTILA, the Celtic tribes of the Ebdanians, Caledonians and Picts specialize in swift and deadly warfare. Every unit in the Celtic roster has the Guerrilla Deployment trait, enabling them to deploy almost anywhere on the battlefield – even behind enemy lines.
The Celts offer a unique play-style focused on raiding, looting and sacking. Each faction benefits from its own unique traits, but all share Celtic cultural traits that vastly increase their income from these activities. An all-new Celtic roster is available for recruitment, alongside new units unique to each faction.
With new objectives, skills, tier-5 buildings, ancillaries and a new narrative event-chain, the Celts Culture Pack, features a huge array of new content for ATTILA players. An exact release date for the Celts Culture Pack will be announced at a later time.
For full details, please visit http://wiki.totalwar.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Rift: Open Beta Announced
- Kingdom Rift is a new MMORPG from R2Games featuring three unique playable classes. Skills are focused on real-time abilities, rewarding quick ...
- Demon Tribe Review: Say Hello to the New Challenger!
- MMOHuts reviews Demon Tribe, a mobile game by Sega that blends CCG, MOBA, and RPG gameplay, and is available exclusively for the iOS.
- TERA's Skywatch: New Heights Update is Now Available
- After the servers are back online today (April 9th, 2019), a new update will be available in TERA - Skywatch: New Heights.