Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising Expands Its World
Gravity Interactive, Inc. is proud to announce the first update to the mobile MMORPG, Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising, the introduction of Valder, City of the Dead. Update is now live.
Valder, was created with high level characters in mind. The lands are inhabited by aggressive monsters and undead alike, offering veteran players a challenge with each step. The discovery of the city of Valder will offer players new monsters to fight, new items to find, and new adventures to experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- More than 5 million Heroes & Generals players worldwide
- Reto-Moto is proud to announce that there are now more than 5 million registered players worldwide for Heroes & Generals.
- Dragon Nest launches in Europe
- eFusion has successfully launched Dragon Nest in Europe, the game's first publication in the continent.
- Clash of Clans Mobile Review
- Clash of Clans presents strategy base building done right.