Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising Expands Its World
Gravity Interactive, Inc. is proud to announce the first update to the mobile MMORPG, Ragnarok Online: Valkyrie Uprising, the introduction of Valder, City of the Dead. Update is now live.
Valder, was created with high level characters in mind. The lands are inhabited by aggressive monsters and undead alike, offering veteran players a challenge with each step. The discovery of the city of Valder will offer players new monsters to fight, new items to find, and new adventures to experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu reveals the conquering of Ogrest
- The main quest of Wakfu has been revealed this week by Ankama.
- MMO Predictions 2015 - Cutting Corners and Burning Early
- Because of this I expect to see 2015 bring the beginning rumblings of change, even though we will still see an endless supply of early access ...
- Dinosaurs Stomp Back to Life in Mobile Survival Title 'Dino War'
- Dino War is a science-fiction strategy game presently in its Closed Beta Test phase for Android Devices.