Ragnarok Online 2 Announces Commercial Launch Date
WarpPortal yesterday announced their commercial launch date for the sequel to their world-renown title Ragnarok Online, Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, which will begin service May 1st. More Details: www.playragnarok2.com
Ragnarok 2’s successful Open Beta, gave thousands of players plenty of fun exciting events to keep players ingame and excited. Their Commercial Service promises to be no different, with events and other launch day surprises to come.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU ONLINE Opens w/ Survival of the Fittest Events
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced the release of Battle Core, MU ONLINE’s latest content update.
- Blade Hunter Breaks New Ground With Sprites, Wings, and More
- R2 Games announces a major Blade Hunter update that adds sprites, wings, mounts, and a new area.
- New Soldier on Landscape screens for The Lord of the Rings Online
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots, featuring the Soldier on Landscape feature coming to The Lord of the Rings Online: Update 6.