Quantum Rush Champions: Now Available on Steam
The developer team from Berlin, Germany recently announced that an Early Access version of the racer would soon be published. As by today the game can be played on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/317440) in a German and English version.
The release in Early Access means that the development of the game has not yet been completely finished. By publishing an early version of the game, wishes and feedback from the community can be taken into account during the final development of the game. This has already been done successfully during the development of the online version.
Quantum Rush: Champions is designed as an offline single player and can be played outside of Europe as well. The game offers an Arcade Mode and a Carrier Mode with sophisticated campaigns, different game modes and challenging boss fights the player has to master to unlock new game content. The races are set on gigantic futuristic race tracks both on earth and in space.
For players which do not yet know the universe of Quantum Rush the developers have published a little graphic highlight in the form of a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OolXkjYMGM) that allows a small glimpse into the new game.
Further information can be found on the official Quantum Rush blog, the YouTube-channel and on Steam. http://www.quantum-rush.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War: Attila 50 Turn Press Preview
- Historically speaking, the Huns came to the European kingdoms and showed no mercy. You will find similar merciless gameplay in Total War: Atti...
- D&D Online: Shadowfell Conspiracy Expansion is Live
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Wizards of the Coast announced today the launch of Dungeons & Dragons Online: Shadowfell Conspi...
- World of Speed: Mazda RX-7 & Mercedes Benz Evo Revealed
- My.com has released brand new gameplay trailer for World of Speed. The short video features the Mazda RX-7 and Mercedes Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolu...