Quantum Rush Champions: Now Available on Steam
The developer team from Berlin, Germany recently announced that an Early Access version of the racer would soon be published. As by today the game can be played on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/317440) in a German and English version.
The release in Early Access means that the development of the game has not yet been completely finished. By publishing an early version of the game, wishes and feedback from the community can be taken into account during the final development of the game. This has already been done successfully during the development of the online version.
Quantum Rush: Champions is designed as an offline single player and can be played outside of Europe as well. The game offers an Arcade Mode and a Carrier Mode with sophisticated campaigns, different game modes and challenging boss fights the player has to master to unlock new game content. The races are set on gigantic futuristic race tracks both on earth and in space.
For players which do not yet know the universe of Quantum Rush the developers have published a little graphic highlight in the form of a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OolXkjYMGM) that allows a small glimpse into the new game.
Further information can be found on the official Quantum Rush blog, the YouTube-channel and on Steam. http://www.quantum-rush.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Launches Mobile Client
- Gravity Interactive has launched Ragnarok Online as an Android application, with an iOS version coming soon.
- Facebook lend its support to Prime World: Defenders along with NVIDIA
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy titles, has today released its cross-platform Tower Defense game Prime World: D...
- SMITE Season 5 HRX Announcements
- Today at HiRez Expo, a slew of announcements were made regarding the Season 5 updates and changes.