Quantum Rush Champions: Now Available on Steam
The developer team from Berlin, Germany recently announced that an Early Access version of the racer would soon be published. As by today the game can be played on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/317440) in a German and English version.
The release in Early Access means that the development of the game has not yet been completely finished. By publishing an early version of the game, wishes and feedback from the community can be taken into account during the final development of the game. This has already been done successfully during the development of the online version.
Quantum Rush: Champions is designed as an offline single player and can be played outside of Europe as well. The game offers an Arcade Mode and a Carrier Mode with sophisticated campaigns, different game modes and challenging boss fights the player has to master to unlock new game content. The races are set on gigantic futuristic race tracks both on earth and in space.
For players which do not yet know the universe of Quantum Rush the developers have published a little graphic highlight in the form of a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OolXkjYMGM) that allows a small glimpse into the new game.
Further information can be found on the official Quantum Rush blog, the YouTube-channel and on Steam. http://www.quantum-rush.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: New Details on HoTs Expansion (Borderlands Map)
- ArenaNet has revealed new details about the Desert Borderlands map heading to the popular competitive game mode World vs World with Guild Wars...
- MMORPGs and Pets
- Companionship is a vital part of any virtual world and there’s no better way to foster that sense of cooperation than with pets.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Beta Available Now on PS4
- The start of the highly-anticipated Call of Duty ®: Black Ops III multiplayer beta has arrived on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment syste...