Quantum Rush: Champions comes to Xbox One
Quantum Rush: Champions is a classic action-packed futuristic racing game for the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. As this special genre has been neglected for far too long, the developers from GameArt Studio decided to move forward with Quantum Rush: Champions to take over.
Quantum Rush: Champions has been designed as an offline single player game featuring a career mode with sophisticated campaigns containing various trials and boss fights. On 14 gigantic futuristic race tracks set on earth and in space players have to overcome countless trials and beat merciless AI pilots to unlock upgrades, new racers and new tracks. Additionally, an arcade mode allows players to create and race all new custom trials.
Quantum Rush: Champions will be available on Xbox One on June 19th via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program.
For more info, visit http://www.quantum-rush.net
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smash+Grab Free Beta Weekend Starts This Friday
- United Front Games is proud to invite PC gamers to experience the team-based melee action of Smash+Grab this weekend.
- Swordsman: Open Beta Coming July 3rd
- Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, is pleased to announce that Swordsman will ent...
- Remnant Knights to Bring Fullmetal Alchemist Gear
- On the eve of San Diego Comic-Con 2013, GameSamba is excited to announce that the worlds of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and the free-to-p...