Quantum Rush: Champions comes to Xbox One
Quantum Rush: Champions is a classic action-packed futuristic racing game for the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. As this special genre has been neglected for far too long, the developers from GameArt Studio decided to move forward with Quantum Rush: Champions to take over.
Quantum Rush: Champions has been designed as an offline single player game featuring a career mode with sophisticated campaigns containing various trials and boss fights. On 14 gigantic futuristic race tracks set on earth and in space players have to overcome countless trials and beat merciless AI pilots to unlock upgrades, new racers and new tracks. Additionally, an arcade mode allows players to create and race all new custom trials.
Quantum Rush: Champions will be available on Xbox One on June 19th via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program.
For more info, visit http://www.quantum-rush.net
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord II Closed Beta Testing starts in June 2014
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games is delighted to announce that Archlord 2, the upcoming dynamic PvP MMORPG will e...
- SMITE Season 2 Patch Notes Previewed
- HiRez Studios has just concluded a livestream showcasing key changes to itemization and a few god buffs and nerfs coming with the start of Sea...
- Divina Quick Change Classes Guide (PvE + PvP)
- Divina is preparing for its next beta event, and to help players, Gamania has released a new developer guide featuring the game's quick c...