Quantum Rush: Champions comes to Xbox One
Quantum Rush: Champions is a classic action-packed futuristic racing game for the Xbox One all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. As this special genre has been neglected for far too long, the developers from GameArt Studio decided to move forward with Quantum Rush: Champions to take over.
Quantum Rush: Champions has been designed as an offline single player game featuring a career mode with sophisticated campaigns containing various trials and boss fights. On 14 gigantic futuristic race tracks set on earth and in space players have to overcome countless trials and beat merciless AI pilots to unlock upgrades, new racers and new tracks. Additionally, an arcade mode allows players to create and race all new custom trials.
Quantum Rush: Champions will be available on Xbox One on June 19th via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program.
For more info, visit http://www.quantum-rush.net
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online Reveals User Interface Facelift
- GamesCampus has released a sneak peek today of an upcoming overhaul for Shot Online.
- Felspire Releases 2.0 Expansion
- Felspire enters a whole new expansion – Nirvana, featuring a new Rebirth System, increased level cap to 500 & more.
- Battleplans Now on Android
- En Masse Entertainment is pleased to announce the Android release of Battleplans, the hit real-time strategy game (RTS) for mobile.