Prodigy: Events, New Characters and 3 days left on Kickstarter Campaign
With only three more days to go in its Kickstarter campaign for Prodigy, French independent game developer Hanakai Studio now has over 1000 backers pledging over $180,000 for the game. Potential supporters just have hours left to get in on the early stages of the project.
Hanakai has released details on new character Siren, a female fighter schooled in the art of magic.
Prodigy’s fusion of tabletop figurines and tactical fantasy videogame action is closing in on the $250k stretch goal which will unlock an ambitious new game mode called Kingdom, offering a completely new strategic dimension to the game.
A Twitch stream focusing on both the gameplay and figurines is scheduled for Wednesday the 30th at 2 PM EDT / 11 AM PDT and will feature a livestream Q&A with the team, including founder/designer Jean Bey.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/121511007/prodigy-the-game
Articles You May Enjoy
- Chaos Chronicle Android Review
- Chaos Chronicle, developed by WING Studio and published by Nexon globally, is one of those games that manages to hit the sweet spot.
- Yulgang 2 Early Preview
- When I originally looked at the game, it kind of reminded me of a more themepark Age of Wushu.
- Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta Next Week
- Gameforge announced the Veterans' Reward Program aimed at benefiting the player community of the original paid release of Guardians of Em...