Plarium Launches Soldiers Inc. for Facebook
Plarium, one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social and mobile games, has announced the worldwide release of the massively multi-player, real time strategy game, “Soldiers Inc.” for Facebook. The title introduces an unprecedented level of quality to the social platform and an evolution of the game dynamics featured in Plarium’s hits “Total Domination” and “Stormfall: Age of War,” already enjoyed by millions of users daily.
Set in 2019, Soldiers Inc. takes gamers into a realistic near-term future where international corporate powers struggle over dwindling resources. The search for the world’s largest deposit of minerals in the Former Republic of Zandia has launched a black ops corporate free-for-all waged by a new breed of legal mercenaries. Players take command of elite private military contractors in a conflict where navigating complex alliances is key and war is big business.
“From the deeper, darker storyline and immersive gameplay to Jesper Kyd’s new soundtrack, Soldiers Inc. outdoes anything we’ve ever offered on Facebook,” said Avi Shalel, Plarium’s Chief Executive Officer. “With Soldiers Inc., we wanted to offer everything gamers have come to expect of Plarium games while pushing the production value even further in a non-conventional game world.”
Soldiers Inc. also features:
– Top-quality artwork and character modeling with the level of detail demanded by hardcore players
– Classic, intuitive, real time interface accessible to all levels of RTS gamer.
– Regular updates, new content, missions, and characters fuel an ever expanding plotline.
AAA Caliber Voiceovers and Original Music
– Fully-scored soundtrack and sound composed and produced by BAFTA award-winning composer Jesper Kyd.
– Players learn the basics of command from their Syndicate handler, Mr. Black. His fully voiced tutorial will guide them through gameplay essentials like contracting, combat, and joint operations.
– Fully translated and voiced in English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
Hardcore MMORTS Gameplay
– Gameplay is geared towards hardcore players with a passion for deep strategy. Victory goes to those who choose their friends wisely, but aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty solo. Allies and enemies can change at the drop of a bullet casing.
– Team up in one-on-one partnerships, dive into clan-style warfare in large Tactical Combines, and participate in global Joint Operations.
Build Your Base of Operations
– Exploit, steal, trade, or borrow the war materiel needed to turn a small outpost into a sprawling fortress.
– Build defenses by deploying automated gun turrets, artillery, tank traps, and more.
Command the Most Lethal Forces on the Market
– Players can hire and deploy over 30 realistic units, mercenaries, and battlefield systems from the world’s most modern arsenals.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FireFall Counts Down to Launch with DevBlog
- the first order of business seems to be a directional shift from the overly complex to more of a "keep it simple, stupid" approach t...
- Elsword Launches Phase 1 of 3 Phase Overhaul
- This week, Kill3rCombo will launch the first of a three-phase overhaul of skills, gameplay balance, and dungeons for the free-to-play manga-in...
- Wintertide Event - Celebrate the Holiday Season in Firefall
- Wintertide is a holiday themed event where players can participate in several fun encounters including helping Father Wintertide, Snowball Fig...