Planetside 2 – Various bug fixes now available
The PlanetSide 2 team implemented an onslaught of bug fixes and various updates based largely on community feedback to better the in-game experience. To highlight the team’s hard work and dedication to ridding the Auraxian terrain of bugs, SOE has released a new video that demonstrates the team’s pesticidal process.
In addition, PlanetSide 2 has introduced a brand new seasonal event, “Nanite of the Living Dead,” featuring a new Pumpkin Hunt alert and the chance to purchase limited time-only masks, plus multiple other spooky seasonal activities to enjoy. Brand new voice packs have been added to the game as well, so go, get to da depot!
For more info on PlanetSide 2‘s recent game updates, fixes and “Nanite of the Living Dead” seasonal event, please visit here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Launching Multi-Language Edition
- GTArcade announced that the Multi-language Edition of LoA2 made its debut on May 26th.
- Dragon Warlords: Now available on Google Play
- Game Insight, a global leader in the development and publishing of free-to-play games for mobile and social platforms, is pleased to announce ...
- E3 2017 Tuesday Recap: Elder Scrolls Online, ARK, Black Desert Online
- This is the 8th Circle of Hell, and I’m right in the middle of it squeaking out coverage on the few online multiplayer PC titles.