Planetside 2 – Various bug fixes now available
The PlanetSide 2 team implemented an onslaught of bug fixes and various updates based largely on community feedback to better the in-game experience. To highlight the team’s hard work and dedication to ridding the Auraxian terrain of bugs, SOE has released a new video that demonstrates the team’s pesticidal process.
In addition, PlanetSide 2 has introduced a brand new seasonal event, “Nanite of the Living Dead,” featuring a new Pumpkin Hunt alert and the chance to purchase limited time-only masks, plus multiple other spooky seasonal activities to enjoy. Brand new voice packs have been added to the game as well, so go, get to da depot!
For more info on PlanetSide 2‘s recent game updates, fixes and “Nanite of the Living Dead” seasonal event, please visit here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Introduces New Community Manager, Delays BSC Days
- City State Entertainment introduces the new community manager, but also delays the BSC Days event.
- Supernova Launches Second Closed Beta Test
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America and Primal Game Studio have opened the second closed beta test for Supernova.
- Forge of Empires reveals details about happiness and PvP
- InnoGames has revealed new information about Forge of Empires, its upcoming browser strategy game.