PlanetSide 2 Developer Roadmap Updated
In keeping with their commitment to community involvement and communication, the PlanetSide 2 development team has updated the PlanetSide 2 Roadmap with new and exciting content.
While the exact dates are tentative and subject to change, the latest Roadmap update provides PlanetSide 2 fans with an outline of all the great content, updates and features players will see between now and June.
Here is a sample of the many exciting new roadmap updates:
- Outfit Recruiting – Rolling with an outfit in PlanetSide 2 is really making the most of what the game has to offer in a number of different ways, so we want to make the process of finding an outfit and finding new recruits easier for everyone involved.
- New Continent: Hossin – Adding a brand new continent: Hossin, a swamp covered continent.
- Continent Locking – Continent Locking (or the “Continental Lattice” in the post-lattice era) is on the horizon and will hopefully enhance the feel and depth of PlanetSide 2‘s overall metagame significantly.
- Outfit Base Capture – If your outfit is the top contributor to a base capture, we’ll identify the facility/outpost as “belonging” to your outfit.
You can see the full roadmap here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CJ Games Global Announces Official Launch Date for District 187: Sin Streets
- CJ Games Global Announces Official Launch Date for District 187: Sin Streets! District 187: Sin Streets will officially launch on Nov. 20, 201...
- MapleStory (EU): Celebrating its 7th anniversary with special patch and events
- Nexon Europe has the pleasure to announce today the 7th anniversary celebrations of MapleStory, the enormously popular fantasy MMO that has th...
- Fallout Shelter Launching on Android August 13
- The game will also include all-new updates including the introduction of Mr. Handy - the ultimate robotic companion - as a premium reward.