Planet Calypso Announces Estate System
Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE) game, announced today that its latest Version Update brings the first stage of the long-awaited CLD Estates system. Calypso Land Deed (CLD) holders will have the opportunity to use their CLDs to bid on CLD Estate plots located in two beautiful new residential locations. Additional plots will be added in upcoming Version Updates. Development of structures on CLD Estates will be implemented in Autumn 2015, with larger plots planned to accommodate more advanced structures with potential commercial functions such as shopping and more. Plots are available in four standard sizes and will offer different development opportunities depending on size. CLD Estate plots will become available today on Wednesday, June 17.
For more info, visit www.entropiauniverse.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online News - First Anniversary Celebration and Retrospective
- Black Desert Online is celebrating its first anniversary with special deals, an infographic, and a look back at the past year of content.
- Divina announces Challenge 72 beta
- Gamania has announced its first beta event for Divina - the Challenge 72 beta.
- Skara: The Blade Remains Reaches Kickstarter Funding Goal
- Today, Skara: The Blade Remains has reached their funding goal of $35,000, with only a day left on their Kickstarter.